Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur is permanently increasing mana bonuses [Investigating]

Janosik
Janosik Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker

Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur has an effect which reads

Increase all your opponent's mana bonuses by 2 until the end of their turn

However, the effect is currently increasing all your opponent's mana bonuses permanently, and so over a number of turn, their mana bonuses get bigger and bigger

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @Janosik ,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• Fireguy
    Fireguy Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited 1 January 2024, 07:22

@Oktagon_Support I just tested this and it is true. Jin Gitaxias Core Augur increases opponents mana bonuses that stack each turn. The increase does not last until end of turn. After 4 turns the opponent has +8 to all mana bonuses rather than just +2 as it should.

• TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 274 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2023

The Great Synthesis saga token created by Jin-Gitaxias should return all non-Phyrexian cards to their owner’s hand when the 2nd chapter is read.
    Instead, it only returned my creatures not the opponents. I checked both times I triggered it and the opponent creature in play was not Phyrexian so should have been returned.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @TheHunter ,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• Kalazan
    Kalazan Posts: 61 Match Maker

Same experience on Jin Gix, Core Angur. It didn't cancel mana bounce after the "end of their turn". Instead it stack opponent mana bounce which make it unplayable.

Please let us know if the bug will be fixed in the future. As it could be a powerful PM without this bug.

Thanks.

• Fireguy
    Fireguy Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited 1 January 2024, 07:42

@Magic:PQ Support Team
    @Julie71

Hello y'all. The status of this bug on this post says "investigating" . However, it is not on the most recent bug status list anywhere. Can this bug get looked at again and moved to the bug status list so we don't lose place of it. Here is your most recent bug status list:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/89230/bug-status-list-partial-update-12-22-2023#latest

Bugs suck, but they really suck when on a powerful masterpiece like this card. Thanks!