Game quits after loading

mizerai
mizerai Posts: 3 Just Dropped In

I'm a MPQ Steam user. Last night I got the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply where you could choose a Fools Gold vault token or other stuff. I was surprised and unprepared, and I hit Esc to hopefully postpone the choice. Well, I think I got the Fools Gold token, but I can't be sure because the game got stuck on what looked like a blurred screen and an empty Resupply dialog. I quit the game, and now whenever I launch it, I get to 100% on the loading screen before it crashes.
I tried verifying the install - it was good.
I tried reinstalling the game, but with the same results.

Comments

• mizerai

I tried loading it again and got a Call for Backup popup before it shut down again.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker

@mizerai said:
    I'm a MPQ Steam user. Last night I got the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply where you could choose a Fools Gold vault token or other stuff. I was surprised and unprepared, and I hit Esc to hopefully postpone the choice. Well, I think I got the Fools Gold token, but I can't be sure because the game got stuck on what looked like a blurred screen and an empty Resupply dialog. I quit the game, and now whenever I launch it, I get to 100% on the loading screen before it crashes.
    I tried verifying the install - it was good.
    I tried reinstalling the game, but with the same results.

The issue is associated with closing the pop up, but we've patched it and shouldn't affect players moving forward.

Contact our customer service team and they should be able to fix the issue for you. https://mpq.social/cs

• mizerai

I tried quitting without closing the dialog, and now it crashes without showing the dialog anymore. Tried running it on another computer with the same results.
    Thanks for the feedback. I have opened a support ticket. Can't wait to get the patch!