Very much a newbie question.

Options
Is it possible to use my mobil phone profile on stream or do i just have to use a differnt one?

Comments

• Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Currently, no. Facebook mobile save syncing works between all supported mobile platforms but not pc.

During beta it "was" possible to sign up for the PC test run which allowed syncing with the mobile facebook save. This test run was ended some time ago.

IF you plan to never play on mobile again it MIGHT be possible for a one time transfer to happen, but you would have to contact support. (expect a "no")

Other possible solutions....Emulation (I don't know of anyone who has done this yet...but it "could" be possible)
  • Not looking to make a transfer. Just killed my charger port on my phone and need to get a replacement. Insurance covers it but the last time I had my phone worked on they didn't have a loaner for me to use.
  • Not looking to make a transfer. Just killed my charger port on my phone and need to get a replacement. Insurance covers it but the last time I had my phone worked on they didn't have a loaner for me to use.

Borrow(steal?) a friends phone! (or tablet) icon_e_biggrin.gif