DjangoUnbuffed Inc.'s Ten Platitudes for Competitive Success

Options
2»

Comments

• I just read the spoiler in you sig, TU1.

icon_cool.gif
  • 7. If there's a fork in the road, take it.

Referring thee unworldly ones to our more spiritual book of teachings: if thou findeth a fork in the road, thou shalt pick it up and slash thine foe with it;

...for lo, the Patch has blessed thee with a divine fork of his provenance and thou must christen thine gift with the blood of thine enemies.

If thou findest a knife in the road, ditto. If thou findest a spoon, thou art permitted one ration of ice cream, excepteth on Tuesday.
  • You guys (and gals) are fun icon_e_smile.gif
  • You guys (and gals) are fun icon_e_smile.gif
    don't forget TheUnwiseOne!
  • Emeryt wrote:
    You guys (and gals) are fun icon_e_smile.gif

Err you mean "Guys, Gals and TheUnwiseOne" ? icon_eek.gif
  • morphy wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:

Exactly. We should always remember about TheUnwiseOne.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    morphy wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:

Exactly. We should always remember about TheUnwiseOne.
    TU1 is a gender all in of itself
  • Rye555
    Rye555 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just keep talking about meat. icon_e_biggrin.gif That will advance judgement day leaving the PVE open.
  • Awesome OP. I especially LOL'ed at the idea that Alluminium is spelled without the second 'i'.
  • Still awesome
  • Nobody knows what I am. Scientific studies failed to reach a conclusion. I have been cut open(didn't like) probed(loved it) and have been paraded in front of dozens of professionals. Each time I get the same response "**** is that?"

Just because I have no gender does not mean I have no feelings.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Wow great thread you guys and gals and unwise one and whoever else is an unknown species. This definitely made my day. And its still before bacon time! Thank you so much. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    qtquazar wrote:
    If thou findest a knife in the road, ditto. If thou findest a spoon, thou art permitted one ration of ice cream, excepteth on Tuesday.
    WHAT HAPPENS ON TUESDAYS?!
    Awesome OP. I especially LOL'ed at the idea that Alluminium is spelled without the second 'i'.
    Just be thankful that we weren't of a mind to shorten it to "foil." At least we're throwing you a bone with "herbs":

"My fellow colonials, let us keep the spelling. Just don't say the H to f--- with them." - actual Continental Congressional meeting minutes.
  • True enough. Although you're unwittingly adopting the Cockney (non-**** Van Dyke) pronunciation of Herbs in silencing the mighty H, making you pretty much English... and lower class English at that, you rabble!
  • HailMary
    Options
    True enough. Although you're unwittingly adopting the Cockney (non-**** Van Dyke) pronunciation of Herbs in silencing the mighty H, making you pretty much English... and lower class English at that, you rabble!
    Oy, guvna! Whatcha goin' on abou', eh? Don'tcha get all ott unda fe colluh, fare, boverin' meh about muh accen'! Ooh won fe War o' Indepen'ence, oy? Yeah, vat's what I fought!
  • HailMary wrote:
    True enough. Although you're unwittingly adopting the Cockney (non-**** Van Dyke) pronunciation of Herbs in silencing the mighty H, making you pretty much English... and lower class English at that, you rabble!
    Oy, guvna! Whatcha goin' on abou', eh? Don'tcha get all ott unda fe colluh, fare, boverin' meh about muh accen'! Ooh won fe War o' Indepen'ence, oy? Yeah, vat's what I fought!
    He said NON **** Van Dyke. If you keep this up, We'll have to take Mary Poppins out of the DjangoUnbuffed break room.
  • HailMary
    Options
    dlaw008 wrote:
    He said NON **** Van Dyke. If you keep this up, We'll have to take Mary Poppins out of the DjangoUnbuffed break room.
    I have proudly adopted bofe. See Platitude #7.
  • congrats guys, you kicked total ****. there wasnt even a chance that someone would catch up in the end