Quality of Life Suggestions and Feedback on Current Issues

Options
Alex502
Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler

Hello all,

I know that you've got a small team doing big things and that its very easy to throw every opinion at you all about issues in the game, however, I'd like to voice some of the things I've noticed and thought of, and wanted to give a dedicated space to current affairs and issues that some other players have had.

I'd like to not get bogged down by negativity, so please understand that I intend to offer as neutral a view about these issues as possible, and would like to ask anyone else posting here to specifically pay attention to being curteous with our words.

Firstly, I'd like to ask for a stronger search / filter system for the Roster. With all the new Affiliations and different power dynamics included, I think it would be incredibly helpful to be able to do a roster wide word search for a character name or ability. For example, if I wanted to see all of the Storm or Iron Man varient's, all of the X-Men or Mutants, or more relevant to right now, Hellfire Club, or if I wanted to search for any character with "stun", "create", "countdown" or "fortify" in their abilities. This would allow more exploration of synergies across the board, and relieve the "scroll and hunt" method we're mostly left with.

Next, I'd like to point out that new Supports are really hard to earn if they aren't made available through the "Puzzle Quest" event. I rarely if ever pay for anything in game beyond the VIP pass, and don't want to see the only avenue to earn these be limited to purchase. Furthermore, the topic of Red Iso rarity / pooling is something that needs addressed before too many more Supports are released, and especially before Supports are brought to PvP.

This leads me to something of a feedback. While I greatly appreciate the new character development and the direction you're team has taken the game, I would like to encourage more attention to Quality Assurance. If I can speak for the community on only one thing, I can confidently say we are excited by the changes you've made so far (with the except of consensus on Chasm, he's an outlier is all situations and is excluded from this statement) but we are worried about the functionality of the game, and a maintainence of at least the quality of experience we've had previously.

Its encouraging to see the development and direction you have, and its discouraging to play our way through some of the malfunctioning aspects of the game that were previously unhindered.

I'd like to finish this post with the suggestion that maybe you could ease off the pace that new content is coming down the pipeline to allow the focus to shift more towards player experience. Again, speaking for the community as a whole, I think it's perfectly acceptable to take a more detail oriented experience, especially after there have been slip ups in the production environment.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Comments

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options

I'd like to follow this up with: working on and release other new content besides just new characters would be a huge boon and relief. And synchronizing releases so that they tie together would make more sense but also bring interest levels to those things. Most other games release a set of new characters or mechanics at once, the least you could do to mirror that is release characters in a row that actually go together. Following Symbiote Jeffery with Human Torch (Annihilus) makes no sense.