Jeffery store has landed

Options

Pulled 21 got a Spidey cover and gave up. Clearly no luck for me today

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I totally forgot there was going to be a Jeffrey store. I love Jeff but I need to rebuild and wait Wong and Kang leaving so this is a no from me.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

2 pulls with the tokens from pve, 2 4s, done.
    My Jeff will be champed with the covers from the boss event, no need to use resources on that store.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

I pulled 60 and 13 5* (21%!)

• 4 Jeffrey
    • 3 Spidey
    • 6 BW

I'm happy with that. The only reason I decided to pull us because my BW and Spidey both had less than 4 covers. Otherwise this is a very skippable store.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Dang, I had thought it was going to be black suit spidey in this store and he's the last classic 5 I need to champ. I guess I misread the announcement with wishful thinking. Guess I can just keep hoarding my cp.

• DJ47057
    DJ47057 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options

Can't say no to 2 Spideys from 3 pulls 😀

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Wish the store had better co5*s. I may pull but my Jeffrey is 2/3/4 and should be able to champ him without pulling before he leaves LL between Boss Event and being featured.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Two completely useless 5's and a mildly useful shark I never heard of until he appeared in this game.

Thanks, but no thanks.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2023
    Options

Wish I could pull here and over in latest as well. Been hoarding and still am for the trio over in LLs, currently 77 tokens and 2603 cp. Easy enough choice to make between the two trios. Just stings having to pass on an opportunity to finish off two classics because my BW and SM are both at 10 covers and very well balanced at 3/3/4 and 3/4/3 respectively. Oh well, looks like it's the 4* feeder route for them.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

One pull. One purple Jeffrey. BW (who seriously, SERIOUSLY needs a buff) and Spidey already champed. I'm good, thanks.

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options

I'm afraid to complain about Black Widow and PP Spidey being the 5stars in this release store because the devs may put Dr. Strange in the next one as a response. :#

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I've both Classics fully covered. This store is great for champ it all players.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I was going to completely skip this a had both BW and PP champed. But I needed 30 5* shards to level up Ultron and champ rewards from either Classic was an LT so it was a "no regrets" policy. 10 pulls, one of each 5*. Also got 50 bonus 5* shards too and about 35CP from champ rewards.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

Normally I buy out the store but concentrating on a more valuable store this time so no from me