Crash Character Offer

Options
WilliamK1983
WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor

Was the resources offered increased and then changed back to its original levels in the last 24-36 hours or is the multiverse playing tricks on me?

Cuz the increases were significant, approx 8x the iso, 5cp, 800 shards for the character, and some heroic and mighty's on top of the elites and cover. And the hp cost stayed the same. Right now Valkyrie gives 3cp and Emma who is next up is showing 5cp.

Anybody got any insights?

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Maybe the reward structure overhauls/updates the dev spoke of is coming soon.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Emma is also showing 3cp for me right now

• WilliamK1983
    Options

Yea that's most likely it. Wish I had grabbed it, could've added a cover to my 5* Thor 😆

Did you see Emma before the change? Ahhhhhh I should've taken screenshots of everything.

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

Did you see Emma before the change? Ahhhhhh I should've taken screenshots of everything.

I bought the Valkyrie one so fast I couldn't even screenshot lol

• WilliamK1983
    Options

Just noticed the increased resources are back. Wonder if it's permanent this time?

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options

Aaand it's back to being poo poo again. Sad :( Was really hoping it stays like this.

• WilliamK1983
    Options

Well that stinks. Now I have more questions than before. Why does it happen to begin with? Is it a coding error? Is it an unannounced type of lightning deal? Is my constant drawing attention to it the reason it gets removed(if so, my apologies forumites)?