Jeffrey's DDQ

Options
13»

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Devs please rerun this with the fight against Jeff. Way too many of us cleared this on Monday and now don’t get to try this node.

Much appreciated

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I think we had a little tunnel vision with the Taco Tuesday shenanigans so sorry for those of you who already cleared it yesterday!

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options

C’mon Devs! Tinykitty it! You ruined Taco Tuesday worse than spicy Tofu Asada!

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@S0kun @IceIX
    How many diff costumes does 3* Jeff quick change to? I think I've seen 2, Loki and banana, but maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me...

• Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options

@S0kun said:
    I think we had a little tunnel vision with the Taco Tuesday shenanigans so sorry for those of you who already cleared it yesterday!

So… how many people don’t do them the first day that they show up? Any %… seems like everyone I know does and didn’t get to do TacoTuesday with Jeff….

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I didn't play it yesterday. Weird that the 5* has less health than the 3, they were all at 270 🤷‍♂️

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

For some reason they insist on giving all of the new 3s extremely high health.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Waddles_Pines said:
    @S0kun @IceIX
    How many diff costumes does 3* Jeff quick change to? I think I've seen 2, Loki and banana, but maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me...

Loki must be playing tricks on you me thinks. There's Gwen, Dino and Banana Jeff so 3 for 3* :)

• Bowgentle
    Options

So you're totally re-running this next Tuesday, right?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Wednesday: We have to use Talos. What did we do to deserve this?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Some lucky player could play against those pick-3 shark nodes and he has to bring a level 500+ Shang Chi against them. This is not much different from playing against seed nodes. Other players were fielding Polaris and her gangs. These players don't know how fortunate they are and they treated these special nodes like any other nodes. :s

• DAZ0273
    Options

Jeff is luring us into a false sense of security. We will need a bigger boat.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Put them in CN starting at level 810 and it shall hit level 1620 on the final clear.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    Some lucky player could play against those pick-3 shark nodes and he has to bring a level 500+ Shang Chi against them. This is not much different from playing against seed nodes. Other players were fielding Polaris and her gangs. These players don't know how fortunate they are and they treated these special nodes like any other nodes. :s

Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@S0kun said:

@Waddles_Pines said:
    @S0kun @IceIX

Loki must be playing tricks on you me thinks. There's Gwen, Dino and Banana Jeff so 3 for 3* :)

Ah thanks, must have thought dino was Loki... Now to try and get Gwen to show up 👍

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2023
    Options

@AlexR said:
    I don't necessarily expect them to hand out extra LTs, but I do expect them to find a way to make these nodes accessable to play for everyone. They made a special event thing with changed art and lots of players cannot even do the thing. That can't have been what they intended.

Easiest way is to just rerun it next week and just make it that week's crash properly. (...)

The Jeff Crash came back and on a Monday this time! Works for me, happy they did this! :smile:

• Bowgentle
    Options

Kudos @DevpoolMPQ_BCS @IceIX @S0kun
    You did good, running Jeffrey again :smile:
    Thank you!

• DAZ0273
    Options

Thank you Devs!