No alliance rewards from Apocalypse?

Options
Nikita-K
Nikita-K Posts: 33 Just Dropped In

He is starting at the end, with round 8 gone through, so we recieve maximum points for him but dont get the rewards for the rounds. Another restart of an alliance event?

Comments

• DarthPseudonym
    DarthPseudonym Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2023
    Options

I saw it jump from round 3 to round 8 in about three hours, but I got a popup with all the alliance rewards. I got the Kang cover and everything. It looked to me like the alliance health totals were set way too low, round 8 is set to only 180k and he has 45k health, so that's only four fights to destroy the whole round.

• Aarrow
    Aarrow Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options

I'll confirm that; it jumped from round 1 to round 8 for me (got distracted mid-node and lingered there long enough for the rest of my alliance to get it to round 8). Still have to do the individual rewards slowly, though, but at 45k per boss, it should go quickly.

• WolvieOmega
    WolvieOmega Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

Not getting alliance rewards.

• StormDragonE55
    StormDragonE55 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options

I"m not getting alliance awards either and our Apoc is reading level 8 and we all have a total points that would have us at level 3 or 4 not 8

• eklee4
    eklee4 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

It only took 600,000 points from level 1 to level 8 to finish the alliance rewards which we finished in about 45 minutes. Everyone in our alliance who joined after that isn't getting the alliance rewards and should be.

• Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options

I’m not getting alliance rewards and I haven’t even cleared all nodes for the first time and he’s at level 8. This event is totally fluffed!! For a game this mature this is fluffing ridiculous!! 🤬🤬🤬

• heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Didn't get alliance rewards, my alliance alreay finished round 8 in less that 1 day, with not everyone contributing. We usually only gwt to round 7 after 4 days ... something appears to be broken, and worse took the fun out of the funnest part of this game.

• Talmak
    Talmak Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

Did we get any official words about how this is going to be resolved ?

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

Didn't get alliance rewards either and very P'd off. Why can't BC get anything right ?

Broken Circle has lived up to their name, everything they've touched has been broken.

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Talmak said:
    Did we get any official words about how this is going to be resolved ?

The Devs have been saying we’ll hear more on Monday about their plans to fix this issue.

• Timmay83
    Timmay83 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options

I believe if you had joined before it was completed, you got the rewards. Many of my alliance said itnwas over before they realized it was running (due to time zone difference)

• CoopDawg613
    CoopDawg613 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

Never received any of my alliance awards for this event. We beat through Level 8. How do I get my rewards?