Vraska Golgari Queen's third ability Broken [Investigating]

Nyvad
Nyvad Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
I've had several games now where Vraska, Golgari Queen's third ability, Swarm of Assassins, doesn't work at all. After activating the ability, the Improved Golgari Assassin's support emblem is created, but it doesn't reinforce at the end of the turn if I've dealt damage, and it doesn't cause the opponent to lose X life as it should. I've tried getting it to do something by activating it a second time to try and manually reset it with a second reinforcement, but it still does nothing!

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @Nyvad ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    This still isn't fixed. Her ultimate doesn't deal any damage.
  • Lolllee2nd
    Lolllee2nd Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Hello still not working. I pursed her in most recent vault change and paid $$ and time to fully level her up. Shes weakened tremndously without this ability. If this it not going to be fixed, I want full refund for cost of planeswalker and leveling her up fully. Please remove her from vault if she is broken.
  • Machine
    @Oktagon_Support: Can you please move this up on your to do list? Walkers should work, no matter what.
  • fox1342_2
    fox1342_2 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Am also experiencing this. Please fix ASAP. 
  • fox1342_2
    fox1342_2 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Still broken
  • Phobos
    Phobos Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    also experiencing this problem

• Machine
  • cab
    cab Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    This appears to have vanished from the bug-fix lists but still isn't working (had previously appeared under "Fix in Upcoming Build".
  • Machine
    This is very frustrating @Oktagon_Support: How much longer will it take to fix this?
  • cab
    cab Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

Still isn't fixed and still isn't in the upcoming bugfixes list. @Oktagon_Support are there plans for an anniversary celebration when this bugs hits 12 months in March?

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards

Funny how old this is

• Machine
    edited January 2023

It seems they are only spending time on the things that REALLY need to be fixed. I´ve had my hopes up for far too long. Better to stop doing that. They haven´t even sent a single reply about their mess up by running AM during the Christmas weekend. How ignorant.

• Lolllee2nd

Still not working. Please fix. Like Machine I've lost hope. Another bug I reported is now 4 years old.

• Machine

@Oktagon_Support Are you sleeping? Why is there no response on this??

• RUR_PL
    RUR_PL Posts: 21 Just Dropped In

@Oktagon_Support Still third ability of Vraska, Golgari Queen isn't repaired...

• Lolllee2nd
    edited March 2023

Today I found her 3rd ability worked if the opponent lost life due to non-creature damage so my direct spell damage to opposing planeswalker reinforced and triggered Improved Golgari Assassin's support emblem. It's better than nothing. This still is not as described in her 3rd ability and I bought/leveled her based on that description.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello everyone, I spoke with the test team and asked for top priority to fix this bug. They informed me that it had already been checked and that this fix should have been in previous versions. We don't know what happened to take so long. They will double-check it and fix it as soon as possible.
    Thanks for letting me know about this!
    Rebeca
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler

My thought is this, the bug was introduced when Oktagon reworked the "Take Damage" vs. "Lose Life" mechanics.
    I was hoping that the card text would just be reworded so that it triggers for both, and not just "Lose Life".
    Fingers crossed, I like sexy Vraska but she's unplayable in the current state.

• Iworb
    Iworb Posts: 61 Match Maker

How long usually do the top priority bugs fix? It's disappointing @Oktagon_Support