MPQ Alliance Contest: St Patrick's Day Green AP Smash Party

13»

Comments

• BeetleGeorge
    BeetleGeorge Posts: 76 Match Maker

For me it's rather less what I expected to see. Our alliance never was T50 at pve and never T100 at pvp season. And we ended up 6th although we didn't even know we participated.
    Maybe our advantage was that we have some members with quite weak rosters who need more matches to win a fight :smile:

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,802 Chairperson of the Boards

That's weird. There are a few names I don't recognize in that list, but I just assumed they were new alliances, created in the last 5 years or so.

Do you use mercs? Maybe one of the 24/7 grinders drifted through and you didn't recognize them?

• TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 135 Tile Toppler

None of the njl alliances made it including the pve alliance which is normally top 10

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Main Dorm didn't make it either though that could be due to mercing.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023

I received the Polaris cover and I thought maybe it was a mistake, but there's my alliance at #18. We're a T100, sometimes T50 alliance so that is pleasantly surprising.

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker

Though we are a t100 hybrid alliance, we finished #24 here. This sort of aligns with our performance in boss events.

Though I don’t know why that would be.

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler

i am kinda shocked pve-limit finished as high as we did. compared to some of the more larger group of alliances out there.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

When top alliances are Hulkoying or Colossussing over those few days, why would you be matching green deliberately? :D