Release Notes 6.1.0

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards

@BongoTheGrey - interesting interpretation. If you are correct, then sure there is no problem.

Now if only I hadnt experienced cards that had a different functionality/implementation from what was expected when reading the text, I would be at ease. But I hope you are correct.

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker

That's not an interpretation, that's how it should work. Is just a card with 2 ETB triggers that don't depend one from the other.

Bladecoil Serpent is an example of this kind of cards. Bladecoil has 3 different ETB triggers which are triggered individually. The triggers depend on the color of gems you matched the turn you cast it. But you can trigger one even if you don't trigger the other 2 because there is no "then" on the text making them depend on the other.

I know that cards can work different from what their text says but that would be a bug and we don't know that about Xantcha yet.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023

Hey guys,
    We announced in the Pre-Release Notes a change to Booster Crafting: "Added each Legacy set to be selected and crafted in Booster Crafting."
    However, due to some technical issues, unfortunately, we will need to postpone this change.
    We know you've been looking forward to this change to Booster Crafting, and we'll be working to implement it soon.
    We apologize for any frustration this may cause, and as always, we appreciate your understanding.
    Rebeca.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hey guys,
    We announced in the Pre-Release Notes a change to Booster Crafting: "Added each Legacy set to be selected and crafted in Booster Crafting."
    However, due to some technical issues, unfortunately, we will need to postpone this change.
    We know you've been looking forward to this change to Booster Crafting, and we'll be working to implement it soon.
    We apologize for any frustration this may cause, and as always, we appreciate your understanding.
    Rebeca.

This is a great change, I think. It's currently really, really hard for new players to get hold of Legacy rares, and it gets harder every time Standard rotates. Kudos for this and I hope it arrives in the game soon!

• Specter
    Specter Posts: 32 Just Dropped In

So..next week on the update it seems?

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023

The disappointment of the update showing up randomly is hard to convey, but it most certainly exists.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker

@madwren said:
    The disappointment of the update showing up randomly is hard to convey, but it most certainly exists.

I might be disappointed if the set was better

• Tremayne

@Janosik said:

@madwren said:

I might be disappointed if the set was better

So you think the next set is better than average?
    Personally, I am not sure these convoluted mechanics are that good, but I’m awaiting playing with them before making my final judgement.

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards

@Oktagon_Support are we going to see a release today? Any feedback would be great please.

• Specter
    Specter Posts: 32 Just Dropped In

Yes any info would be great

• Epitymbidia
    Epitymbidia Posts: 21 Just Dropped In

@Gunmix25 said:
    @Oktagon_Support are we going to see a release today? Any feedback would be great please.

I second this. Being able to PLAN would be wonderful. Being left in the dark... not so much.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hi everyone, we've just started the release, it should appear in your app store soon! 😁

• Namelesstoon
    Namelesstoon Posts: 15 Just Dropped In

it is available in the google play store for android:

NEW Collection available: Phyrexia: All Will Be One!
    Get your hands on over 210 new cards, 6 new Planeswalkers, 6 new events and more!

This update also includes some bug fixes and improvements.

For full update notes in English, please visit d3go.com
    MagicPQ 6.1.0

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 160 Tile Toppler

@Tremayne said:
    Fair enough. I think Xantcha is an interesting idea, which is suitable for a rare card, because of all the limitations that is inherent in the card.

For a masterpiece I think it is to limited, because it requires me to waste a deck slot and also one of the three creature slots on the battlefield.
    Yes, I know my opponent gets Xantcha, but I still have to have Xantcha ETB before I can utilise her effect and I can only do that if Greg manages to get three creatures on the board. So I wonder, would I not prefer something simpler to play instead? And leaving yet another masterpiece in the library. :o

It strikes me that this is yet another example of Oktagon’s tendency to make more and more complex cards or event supports.
    @gozmaster made a YouTube a few months back, where he complained that the text on a specific card was to small (boomer alert) for him to read. Xantcha is readable, but it is overly complex, if you ask me.

EH!? What's That!?

• Tremayne

@gozmaster - you complained about the text size on “soul of windgrace” (I think). It was a small comment on being able to increase text size for boomers.

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 160 Tile Toppler

@Tremayne said:
    @gozmaster - you complained about the text size on “soul of windgrace” (I think). It was a small comment on being able to increase text size for boomers.

lol, Oh I was just putting my best "Boomer" voice on :tongue:

Text is WAY too small for us old timers for sure.

• Anarchangel
    Anarchangel Posts: 42 Just Dropped In

Love the Colors of Magic charges timing on the Coalition events.
    So convenient.
    Thank you.

• BenRamaPhoenix
    BenRamaPhoenix Posts: 14 Just Dropped In

Xantcha is NOT complicated. She is in fact, AWESOME. Check out my video on her!

https://youtu.be/QMXpqcAMW1s

• BenRamaPhoenix

@Tremayne check out my Xantcha video 👆

• BenRamaPhoenix

@BongoTheGrey My video above explains Xantcha pretty well i think 👆