**** Clea (Sorcerer Supreme) ****

Comments

• Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler

@Codex said:

@KGB said:
    So I have a question about her purple.

Do you get only 1 affect or can you get multiple affects (all that apply)? At Rank 5 for example if my 3x3 Block contains 3 blues, 3 Purples and 3 Yellows do I stun the target for 4 turns, create 5 trap tiles and do burst heal to the Clea + the team?

KGB

This is not possible. Try drawing out your scenario.

BPY
    PYB
    YBP

One of many options where you could have three colourts of tiles in a block of 3*3, could even have 6 and 3.

BBP
    BPB
    PBB

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 212 Tile Toppler

@Jormagund said:

@Codex said:

@KGB said:

Do you get only 1 affect or can you get multiple affects (all that apply)? At Rank 5 for example if my 3x3 Block contains 3 blues, 3 Purples and 3 Yellows do I stun the target for 4 turns, create 5 trap tiles and do burst heal to the Clea + the team?

KGB

This is not possible. Try drawing out your scenario.

BPY
    PYB
    YBP

Haha, I have no imagination. This was the solution I could not see. Now I can see others

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2023

@BriMan2222 said:

@Sp1d3r said:

@BriMan2222 said:
    Someone just posted pics on fb that they saved up all their Xmas vault tokens until now and opened > @IceIX said:

@KGB said:

If so, this power is a lot better than it initially looked, especially that Green doing 560% damage to the enemy team if she's paired with 5*s who do ~900 damage per tile (9x900=8100 x560%=40K team damage). It will be a much requested Team Up power for the stun + team damage.

KGB

You can get multiple effects, yes. It'd work exactly how you describe.

40k team damage for a 4* from 8 ap is insane imagine boosted weeks..say 2500 per tile that's 126k team damage.. I think this could end up changing

• ShionSinX
    ShionSinX Posts: 61 Match Maker
    edited March 2023

@Alex502 said:

@ShionSinX said:
    No feeder. Meanwhile, 3Strange feeds *checks spreadsheet* Nova. Welp.

This. Perhaps Dr Strange is too popular, giving out the rewards for reworking him as a feeder would flood out so much Clea. I agree, in the basic concept of 3* Strange -> Clea, but I feel they'll want a slower release than that.

Dont mind me, I just made a meme

• SourCream
    SourCream Posts: 101 Tile Toppler

Probably need a push, don't see Wong as a secondary.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

If you can lock in 6 purple tiles, she's going to create 10 trap tiles. 10 trap tiles prevent about 3 turn of single damage. This means she has to tank.

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2023

@HoundofShadow said:
    If you can lock in 6 purple tiles, she's going to create 10 trap tiles. 10 trap tiles prevent about 3 turn of single damage. This means she has to tank.

I think its entirely intended for her to tank, she's meant to be up front with her Yellow power, while she controls the enemy with her blue and purple. All she needs is some fun color flippers for support, and she could be a beast. I could see even Jubilee being fun, changing 3x3's entirely for you.

I'm thinking of bringing out Rogue for color coverage fun and targeted board shake. Leaves black uncovered, so I was thinking someone that bring more board shift.

Who are you all going to test her out with first?

• Sp1d3r

@SourCream said:

Wow this is higher than my highest 4* already???

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@Sp1d3r said:

@SourCream said:

Sandbox account.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards

By the numbers she is great in her tier. Clearly a 535 to me.
    You may even see her show up some in the 5* tier. The blue is awesome and may help out some in cl10 pve for some with challenged rosters.

• Sp1d3r

@Bowgentle said:

@Sp1d3r said:

@SourCream said:

Sandbox account.

I'm not familiar with this

• Bowgentle

@Sp1d3r said:

@Bowgentle said:

@Sp1d3r said:

@SourCream said:

Sandbox account.

It's a hacked account.

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 181 Tile Toppler

@Bowgentle said:

@Sp1d3r said:

@Bowgentle said:

@Sp1d3r said:

@SourCream said:

Sandbox account.

It's a hacked account.

It could just as easily be a dev & testing account.

• Bowgentle

@Alex502 said:

@Bowgentle said:

@Sp1d3r said:

@Bowgentle said:

@Sp1d3r said:

@SourCream said:

Sandbox account.

It's a hacked account.

It could just as easily be a dev & testing account.

Sure.
    For a regular player.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards

@dianetics said:
    You may even see her show up some in the 5* tier. The blue is awesome and may help out some in cl10 pve for some with challenged rosters.

If you are running her with 5* then you probably want her at 5/5/3 because the Yellow damage won't do much to 5* health and more importantly, her Purple at 5 covers has a chance to do 30-40K team damage if you select a 3x3 area that contains 3 green tiles and the 4 turn stun if it contains 3 Blue (you can get both if it has 3 of each).

KGB

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards

I was thinking about negating damage to Apoc and Crystal and running her as a third.
    With a non booster your are probably right though.

• Sp1d3r

.> @KGB said:

@dianetics said:

If you are running her with 5* then you probably want her at 5/5/3 because the Yellow damage won't do much to 5* health and more importantly, her Purple at 5 covers has a chance to do 30-40K team damage if you select a 3x3 area that contains 3 green tiles and the 4 turn stun if it contains 3 Blue (you can get both if it has 3 of each).

KGB

Even more with boosted 5*s around 120k team damage.. crazy

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

How did you work out 30k-40k AoE? @KGB

Tiles destroyed is based on caster's match damage. At 270, her highest match damage is 85. Even if I give all 9 tiles destroyed a value of 85, the damage is 9856.6= 5049 AoE.

• Sp1d3r

It just says does 560% more damage.. I read this the same as KGB where it would do 560% of what that tile is worth so if a 5* is tanking that colour then it would be 560% of their damage.. a bit like jubilee's yellow...or have I read this totally wrong?? To be fair the way u have said would make more sense otherwise its ridiculous damage

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker

If a character destroys tiles with their ability, it deals their tile match damage. This is not affected by your allies' match damage, as they aren't the ones destroying the tiles.