Is Thor more common, or am I just unlucky/lucky?

Options
Has anyone else been getting more Thor's than anything other type of cover in the 2* or better packs?

I have only been playing for a couple of months, but I already have a maxed 2* Thor and my 3* Thor is 1-3-3 and I have never bought a cover. This morning I got the 300 pt reward in the Hero Vs. reward and a Heroic token for the daily reward. Both packs contained a Yellow 2* Thor, both of which I just had to sell for 250 ISO each. I really wish I could trade or give away some of these extra covers rather then just getting a pitance of ISO for them.

Is it time seeded? I do tend to play my first game of the day at the same time every day, and so my rewards often come around the same time. If it is indeed based on a time algorithm, I really need to stop opening reward packs back to back, if the first one isn't something I need.

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Options
    Its all random, sorry =(
  • There's a pack opening table that show's pretty uniform distribution of covers for normal pack types. That said, if I see one more Blue Captain America or (pretty much any) Classic Storm then I might take a mallet to my phone.
  • Everybody's got something they seem to get a ton of and something they never get, and those change inevitable over time. I remember MN Magneto was the last 2* I didn't have, and then I got like 5 covers at once. My Bullseye was stuck at two covers for the longest time. My non-lazy Thor was stuck at 2/5/3 for ages; he was stuck until after he got redesigned (one of the reasons I didn't mind his redesign was that I never had a decent red to begin with).

It happens, and it changes - my Hood's gone from 1 cover to 11 in the last month or so (about half tokens, half prizes) and my IW has gone from 1 to 5 (all from tokens).