Smash all green contest

Options
Junglejim5
Junglejim5 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In

How do I know if I'm doing the contest ?

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hi, I think your Alliance is entered automatically, so just keep matching the greens!

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options

It's a strange 1 this.. no in game announcement so alliances who don't visit the forums wouldn't know about it?

• Scofie
    Options

@Sp1d3r said:
    It's a strange 1 this.. no in game announcement so alliances who don't visit the forums wouldn't know about it?

Yes, I know where you're coming from. It gives a bit of an advantage to forum users, which is a good incentive to keep checking in for new competitions... 😉

Perhaps a generic in-game announcement pointing to the forum for more details would be an easier and repeatable way of doing this in the future?

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Sp1d3r said:

Yes, I know where you're coming from. It gives a bit of an advantage to forum users, which is a good incentive to keep checking in for new competitions... 😉

Perhaps a generic in-game announcement pointing to the forum for more details would be an easier and repeatable way of doing this in the future?

That would be great thanks for the reply scofie

• Scofie
    Options

@Sp1d3r said:

@Scofie said:

@Sp1d3r said:

That would be great thanks for the reply scofie

No worries. It's just a suggestion, really (probably should have added MOD mode off before it!) but it might drive more people to the forums and increase awareness of the competition at the same time.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,915 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I really, really doubt a noncompetitive alliance has any chance to win this...there are single players at the higher end of the game who are making more green matches in a day than some full alliances do in a week.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    Options

No MOTD is my fault honestly. I was thinking about this as more of a social community contest and should've thought to notify in game. Good things to improve upon next time we do these though.