Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    Am I the only person giggling at Wang?

Not any more... 🤣

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor

Am I the only person giggling at Wang? I really need to grow up

You're wrong to think of him as just another little wang dangling anonymously.

He's WONG.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards

The chained offer is a decent deal, but the actual support is pretty meh.

Wong is really the only character I would use it on. It would make his special strikes tiles massive. Also getting his yellow off fast is a plus.

We don’t see any revivers in pve so the bonus trigger is pretty useless.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards

I got the offer for SC and the HP. Support was a bonus.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 635 Critical Contributor

@DrClever said:
    If you need a support for your Wang there may be other forums better suited to give you advice.

More and more the good people of this forum make me smile. Even if we are behaving like children

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker

@DrClever said:
    If you need a support for your Wang there may be other forums better suited to give you advice.

More and more the good people of this forum make me smile. Even if we are behaving like children

Not the first time we have been accused of acting like children. Might as well roll with it.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards

@atomzed said:

@DrClever said:

Thank you for the doctor’s advice 🤣

On a related note, in my country, there’s a Heavenly Wang cafe chain. Please see attached picture as verification :)

Hey is that Changi Airport?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards

Where I live in London there is a Wangey Road - it definitely needs a Heavenly Wang!

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker

New info today yes?

• atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards

@BlackBoltRocks said:

@atomzed said:

@DrClever said:

Thank you for the doctor’s advice 🤣

On a related note, in my country, there’s a Heavenly Wang cafe chain. Please see attached picture as verification :)

Hey is that Changi Airport?

Yes that is correct!

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards

@Scofie said:
    Just a an update: Announcement is still going through Marvel approvals. Supports won't go into PvP (at least not yet - not ruling it out in the future) - can't without UI changes anyway. Kamar-Taj will rotate into Support packs at season change.

Clearly they did not give you the correct information. The blog post contradicts what you said. 😓

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 212 Tile Toppler

@dianetics said:

@Scofie said:
    Just a an update: Announcement is still going through Marvel approvals. Supports won't go into PvP (at least not yet - not ruling it out in the future) - can't without UI changes anyway. Kamar-Taj will rotate into Support packs at season change.

Clearly they did not give you the correct information. The blog post contradicts what you said. 😓

Maybe I was reading between the lines. I understood it as, there is a UI coming and then we will have supports in PvP. 😉

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

@dianetics said:

@Scofie said:

I know. 😕

Please continue this discussion down at the announcement thread and we can keep this for the discussion of Kamar-Taj.