Limbo store

tonypq
tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor

The Limbo store is open. Chance for 5Magik, Kitty and Colossus.

Who's pulling ?

I'd certainly like some Magik covers and more Colossus and Kitty covers to boost them up a bit. However I'm just getting my stash back to around 300 pulls and not sure I want to mess with it, decisions.

Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards

It’s a good store, but I’m nearly tapped out of cp. 10 pulls 1 colossus and I’m fine with that.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards

Went 3 for 33, got 1 Kitty, 1 Colossus, 1 Magik. Not a great rate, but happy with 1 cover for each. Will leave it there until HM leaves LL. He's already at 464 while Wong, Kang, and Magik are lagging.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,517 Chairperson of the Boards

I don't need Kitty levels. I would like to add levels to my Colossus, but until the devs let us know whether the boosting of Magik's damage is working as intended, I'm not pulling.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

I have way more LT pulls than CP pulls, so hard pass.

• Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 94 Match Maker

1 draw 1 magic and done

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

2 very good and one decent (new) character makes this site more attractive than most.

Anyone who still needs kitty and has spare cp should probably pull, since magik covers are useful for everyone and colossus likes levels.

This who don't need kitty levels have a harder choice.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards

I was hoarding CP waiting for this store. 42 pulls and I’m gonna keep pulling until I champ Magik (or the store expires. 😅 )

7 Kitty (now at lvl 484
    5 colossus (now at lvl 479)
    3 Magik (now at 5/4/3)

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 548 Critical Contributor

That’s impressive

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 93 Match Maker

60 pulls. 5 kitty, 4 colossus.ZERO Magik. Both Kitty and Colossus were already champed so just added some levels there, which is fine.Bummed I didn’t get any Magik covers.

-JaGo

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

About 35 pulls, 2 Kitty and 1 Colossus. RNG coming back to catch up with me.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,902 Chairperson of the Boards

4 for 25.

3 Kitty (saved) and 1 Magic.

KGB

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor

So far I've had 55 pulls and got 11 5*s.

3 Magik
    2 Kitty
    6 Colossus

Im very happy with this and will continue to pull as soon as I can scrape together enough CPs. :smile:

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

3/39=7.7% pull rate

1 kitty 460 to 461
    2 Colossus 4/2/4 to 5/3/4
    0 Magik still 1/0/0 +1 worth of shards

Pull rate was atrocious, but I was due for a rng beat down and sorta expected it. Don't care, got what I wanted with Colossus. Both his feeders are in the low 290s so he's slowly getting closer to being champed.

With the release of Emma and now Magik, I've been able to make huge progress on Cyclops and Colosss through the special stores. Cyclops was at 3/2/1 when secret empire store first opened, and now he's 5/3/4. Colossus was 3/1/1. Slowly knocking out the classics.