Did the women's history month vault miss the mark?

Options
2»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Would make sense.
    I loved the DD cameo in She-Hulk 🤣

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:
    Punisher is rumored to be apart of the Daredevil: Born Again show the MCU is doing. Early on it was rumored Jessica Jones was gonna be in it but that later changed to Punisher with Bernthal coming back. Take that for what you will though, not all MCU rumors come to fruition.

With a ridiculous 18 episodes, anything is possible

• Bowgentle
    Options

Is that two seasons?

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 432 Mover and Shaker
    Options

5* Punisher (Fist of the Beast) would be pretty neat.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options

"Jon Bernthal Returning as the Punisher for ‘Daredevil: Born Again’
    Charlie Cox and Vincent D’Onofrio are already on board to reprise their characters from the Netflix version of the show."
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/daredevil-born-again-casts-jon-bernthal-punisher-1235342229/

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Agree w/OP. Should of been covers not tokens. Covers for 4* that aren’t as common/without feeders? I love x23 and Jean but nothing exciting or different about another chance for them.
    What about the idea of a vault with a playwall of earned tokens so devs can stock with better quality but can’t be reset or nesc even guaranteed cleared?
    Also could have had Sharon/Vanessa in there, maybe stepford/Proxima/Penni? Lady loki?
    I always love the alt covers and would have appreciated some for these types of special themes.

Glad Bernthal is back! To tie it in: Karen Page support?

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

@meadowsweet said:
    I guess I'm not clear what you're suggesting they do differently - did you want them to have all 81 female characters present? Do you think you (or most players) will earn 81 tokens in one month? Do you think they should not have tokens or Iso in this vault (like almost every other vault always has)? Are you upset that there are multiple shards or covers for the same character, that they should have been unique with no repeats?

Others have summed it up nicely, but I'll clarify. I was not expecting all 81 female characters to be present. That would have been insane. I would have liked more female characters than the few that were showcased. I also am ok with tokens and iso in the vault, though, not over 50% worth. I am not complaining about free resources, however, the theme of the vault, Women's History Month, was lacking representation in the items present. The vault could have been named something else and no one would have noticed. Less than 15% of the female characters were represented in a female-focused event.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm going to have a lot of tokens in the post event version of this. Which is of course not a bad thing but it makes me realise I didn't need to buy that extremely discounted 40 pack...

• Bowgentle
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I'm going to have a lot of tokens in the post event version of this. Which is of course not a bad thing but it makes me realise I didn't need to buy that extremely discounted 40 pack...

The worst part is staring at the bought out vault for 30 days.