What's New MPQ: March 2023 (Updated 3/16/23)

Comments

• Eirikr56
    Eirikr56 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2023

It looks like the buff list of characters ending on 3/9 won't actually get to be used in a single pve event, is that right?

"Here is this fun extra boost list! That you don't actually get to use for any events..."

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023

@Eirikr56 said:
    It looks like the buff list of characters ending on 3/9 won't actually get to be used in a single pve event, is that right?

"Here is this fun extra boost list! That you don't actually get to use for any events..."

Lost in time will use that boost list.
    I think?

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards

@Eirikr56 said:

Yup! Instead we get PvP full of boosted MThor instead of variety

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler

I see event is up for boss event why is wasp the 5* reward for alliance progression? We've not had wong rewards for boss event yet

• _TrashPanda
    _TrashPanda Posts: 64 Match Maker

@Sp1d3r said:
    I see event is up for boss event why is wasp the 5* reward for alliance progression? We've not had wong rewards for boss event yet

I am wondering this as well. Last Boss rewards were for RiRi iirc.

• Sp1d3r

@_TrashPanda said:

@Sp1d3r said:

Might have been hit monkey but either way I'm 100% it's wongs turn for rewards this time.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards

Yeah it is Wongs turn based on player expectation but I don’t think they ever said this was set in stone? Hopefully it’s a mistake, which has become my go to rather rapidly lately.

• PhoenixMagik
    PhoenixMagik Posts: 25 Just Dropped In

Hmmmm…5* Wasp isn’t what I was wanting to see. I guess it fits the theme…but…ugh.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2023

@IceIX - any chance you can let us know if the Kang cover is a mistake or a plan? I think it makes sense to have Kang for his event, but that didn’t happen for Arcade. Will Wong get his turn in the next boss, or are we just skipping him so that we are back on a “regular” schedule of characters. Also, is two separate 5s the new normal, or just for this boss event?

Edit: never mind, already changed. Obviously it was a mistake. But I still think you should consider having the character related to the boss event be the actual covers we receive. That would have made more sense for both Arcade and Kang. Granted, future boss events aren’t always going to be related to the new character, but just a thought.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker

It’s already been updated now to give two Wongs.

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker

****. I already spent Kang shards based on the expectation of a black cover.

• _TrashPanda
    _TrashPanda Posts: 64 Match Maker

@Sp1d3r said:

I am wondering this as well. Last Boss rewards were for RiRi iirc.> @Sp1d3r said:

@_TrashPanda said:

@Sp1d3r said:

Might have been hit monkey but either way I'm 100% it's wongs turn for rewards this time.

Oops yeah, that

• Bowgentle

Yeah last one was Monkey, now it's Wong's turn.
    It just looks bad because they're constantly one release behind.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

It has been updated to Wong so as someone in my Alliance noted two Wongs make it all right.

• Sp1d3r

@Sekilicious said:
    It has been updated to Wong so as someone in my Alliance noted two Wongs make it all right.

Haha I like it

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker

I still stand by my answer as Satana. Devs, don't give these mcu people wrong information. Hell is not Limbo.

• Bowgentle
    edited March 2023

Shouldn't the preview for Lost In Time have popped up by now?
    Please don't tell me we have scheduling issues again.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

Daylight savings this weekend. Always puts a little wrinkle into things.

• ShionSinX
    ShionSinX Posts: 61 Match Maker

Colleen was cut off from the rotation at least twice now, and next latest rotation (after EIGHT classics in a row) will start with Namora. I guess 4* rotation will be shortened again and rotate a couple of them at once and shes gonna lose about 8~10 covers total in rewards (for SCL9).