Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#373: No boosts for you!

Options
XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker

Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#373: No boosts for you!

Tagged:

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2023
    Options

There actually WAS a mutant super-group called Hell's Belles that fought X-Factor during Peter David's initial run...there were four of them, and the only one I remember clearly is an invisible character called Vague; I think there was also a fire-based character named Briquette. Puzzle Quest has been going obscure, but I don't think they'd get THAT obscure. There's a good chance it might be Selene, as she is a Black Queen of the Hellfire Club....

...or it could be Batroc Jr., Batroc's daughter who was sent to Hell when the ultra-obscure character Terror Inc. (Seriously...he had his own comic and everything. It was the 90's. The 90's were a powerful drug) dropkicked her off a skyscraper.

I do buy canned soda by the 12-pack because it's just cheaper than buying it as needed....

While Mountain Dew is not as caffeinated as other sodas, it does contain a combination of additives that affects the human brain in something called 'Mountain Dew Mind'. Drinking excessive Dew causes headaches and the inability to concentrate. The effect is so alarmingly potent that it is banned in some European countries....

BOYCOTT DISNEY!!!!!!

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Dark Beast's power set is geared around amping up his black passive. Here's the general flow: his match damage is increased for having black AP; if you match a friendly special tile, you gain 3 extra AP; both the blue active and the black passive put out black special tiles; and the green active creates blue charged tiles to fuel the blue active.

I once suggested a Synergy Segment using Dark Beast, Kate Pryde, and Robin Sparkles that was centered around some of his kit. (Mainly it was suggested to try to use some new-at-the-time 4* that hadn't been featured in the segment yet. But it was actually pretty decent for 4* Land.)