meteor0905
meteor0905 Posts: 62 Match Maker

Wave node suddenly end and win while using ShangChi and America Chavez
Goodbye to My T5
ign Meteor0905

Comments

• lbiajante
    lbiajante Posts: 10 Just Dropped In

I did 10120 points in "SHIELD Base" (level 10) and played one time "Something Wrong" in "Enemy of the State" and I have 10400 points, some people too.
    But "Something Wrong" gives 480 points, so I should have 10600, many people has 10600 in my room.
    My ranking is very bad because this.
    Please, forgive my english.

• lbiajante
    lbiajante Posts: 10 Just Dropped In

My position and points

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

Did you use Kang's blue on the wave node? There a known bug that means you don't get awarded points for the final wave.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023

In addition to using away will win you the match and award partial points. I used Okoye and iHulk in the 3* Kang node. iHulk downed everyone in the first round, and Kang won the match without proceeding to Round 2. 600 of 1800 pts awarded.

*update. Same happened using Gorr in place of iHulk.

• meteor0905

Missing almost 1200pt, no chance for any placement reward lol

• Sekilicious
    edited March 2023

Merged three bug reports into 1. Looks like the node is bugged randomly. @DevpoolMPQ_BCS

• meteor0905

mthor/sc bugged

• meteor0905

APOC/brb also 🥰🥺🥲

• Caracalambre
    Caracalambre Posts: 1 Just Dropped In

Other player who lost 2.5k respect to the top of the ranking. I dont remember using Away.
    Hi meteor, hi Sekilicious

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 132 Tile Toppler

Hello everyone, we have confirmed a fix for this and similar Kang issue(s) present in Puzzle Ops that will come alongside the next release. Thank you for your patience while we get this prepped for live.

• Sekilicious

If it helps Shang-Chi and Valkyrie work in the Kang node.

• Badinplaid737
    Badinplaid737 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

CL 10 is so bugged wirh no challenge node 6 not 4 awards per node and the Wong node awarding less points than M'baku node... there may not be a way to full clear progression awards for the event

• Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 94 Match Maker

to separate the issue

@DjinnBabba said:
    Using Kang’s away on the first entire first wave of a wave node, insta-wins immediately AND you only get points for the last wave. Need confirmation.

Just Kang's presence also seems to lead to insta-win when certain conditions are met in Waves mission in general.
    not been able to find out what the certain conditions are but it happens consistantly, never been able to make it to the end of the wave in Kang's nodes in "Enemy of the State"

• Sekilicious

Merged identical threads

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards

@Badinplaid737 said:
    CL 10 is so bugged wirh no challenge node 6 not 4 awards per node and the Wong node awarding less points than M'baku node... there may not be a way to full clear progression awards for the event

Don't worry about full progression. You can skip the first 24 hr sub entirely and still hit progression.

KGB

• LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 97 Match Maker

And here I thought it was just me. My Kang (Classic) node ends with round 1 each time. Sometimes, it declares victory before loading round 2, sometimes right after. Clearly it has something to do with the five-times-a-second away checks.

In the big picture, four waves worth of rewards and a few thousand placement points are trivial. The annoyance of having it happen though, that's going to be with me for a while.

• eklee4
    eklee4 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In

I keep getting kicked out of the Kang node too with Polaris, Kang, and Beta.

• Dan9ie
    Dan9ie Posts: 9 Just Dropped In

This node is glitched as it won't let you continue when you beat the first three enemies making it very hard to hit full progression at level 10

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards

You gotta stop using Polaris. Her passive will end the wave early if it fires at the wrong moment.

KGB

• karger
    karger Posts: 33 Just Dropped In

I also confirm this bug. I was using Kang with okoye and hulk and the match ended as soon as the second wave arrived, before I was able to play anything against them. Certainly not Kang's blue power.