**** M'Baku (Jabari Chieftain) ****

Options
13»

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

M’baku and Okoye fight each other a lot. Maybe they would get along better together if my Okoye was much bigger.

• Murzik
    Murzik Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options

@grumbLEGO said:
    I love how the character image and the comic book cover are exactly the same.

Me too. Also i LIKE his UNIQUE animations...

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

His animations look cool, especially his start of battle electrifying shield animation.

He makes a good tank for new players. He took some nuke and AoE from Namor and he healed back to almost full health quickly.

• Murzik
    Options

In my case if you didn't notice it was sarcasm

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

Wakanda's Peace needs its animation toned down considerably for how frequently it fires. Massive yellow plus signs obscuring the whole screen every turn is just too much.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

There's animations?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023
    Options

He's definitely a really good tank.

I was able to beat the Riri and Thing nodes handily with just America Chavez and +1 AP boost to get her crits rolling on turn 2. My Okoye is fully covered but underleveled at 330 so she was just there for the ride (he tanked everything). I never had to fire a power. I just match damaged them to death doing 5-10K a pop while healing him of all damage.

KGB

• Murzik
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    There's animations?

That's what i'm talking about. There's only abstract/standard giant icons of shield, crosses or fists (attack tiles). And his cover... It's look like copy/paste of image from roster page on thematic (finaly) print where even not removed blue backlight :(
    And if they could change cover in future, his animation will remain the same. This is sad becuse this character (IMHO) deserves better.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Wait there are fists? I must have missed them behind the giant crosses.

• Murzik
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

This is his black power, it's showing when someone trying to stun him

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Murzik said:

@DAZ0273 said:

This is his black power, it's showing when someone trying to stun him

I'll look next time he is essential.

• obikenobi12
    obikenobi12 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options

I wonder if this guy will be relevant in 5* land now that he can be ascended and made a 5*. Paired with 5* BP and Okoye, that would be a pretty great team i think!

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

His 300% match damage will make him instantly relevant, and borderline essential when boosted. That's more base match damage that colossus.

I don't know if he has enough passive damage ticks to really play well with the damage boosters. But maybe okoye + gorr + mbaku would be viable.