OKTAGON Q&A Session - February 2023

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hi everyone,
How are you?
Here's another Q&A SESSION.
We will answer the questions posted by February 28th, so please send your questions and doubts HERE.
Make sure to submit only 2-3 questions maximum, this way the team is able to focus and will try to answer all questions in a given month.

Thank you for all the support,
Rebeca

Comments

• Sentheian
    Sentheian Posts: 22 Just Dropped In

With the powerstone event, the one objective was supposed to only cast 5 supports, but it was at 15 for event, we didn't receive any compensation for this mishap. Is it going to stay at 15, or is it going to go to 5 like the notes said they would be, and if so are we going to receive any gifts?

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker

I think you are confusing this game with others that don’t make players pay for the developer’s mistakes.

I don’t expect there will be compensation because this only made it difficult, not impossible, to achieve.

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker

@Sentheian said:
    With the powerstone event, the one objective was supposed to only cast 5 supports, but it was at 15 for event, we didn't receive any compensation for this mishap. Is it going to stay at 15, or is it going to go to 5 like the notes said they would be, and if so are we going to receive any gifts?

Patch notes 6.0.1. already fixed the objective to 5 supports (making it a snoozefest).

• Namelesstoon
    Namelesstoon Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2023

Back in November. there was a post entitled "Help us with feedback for a new feature!". it triggered a good amount of interest and discussion, but we heard no more about it.

Now 3 months later, any chance we could have an update? Has this been abandoned? Is there any progress? Do you need or want some feedback or suggestions from us in the community?

I enjoyed reading the thoughtful comments of so many players, it would be nice to hear what has come of their feedback. 😀

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hi everyone,
    How are you?
    Here's another Q&A SESSION.
    We will answer the questions posted by February 28th, so please send your questions and doubts HERE.
    Make sure to submit only 2-3 questions maximum, this way the team is able to focus and will try to answer all questions in a given month.

Thank you for all the support,
    Rebeca

Link to the Google form to submit questions is missing

• Mainloop25
    edited February 2023

@Oktagon_Support please add the link to the Google form to submit questions. Thank you

• Magic:PQ Support Team

Sorry guys, since the forum has been updated sometimes the link doesn't copy right. I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner. 😔
    I'm going to leave this Q&A open for a little while longer so you can submit questions.
    I apologize for that, and thanks @Mainloop for letting me know!

• Mainloop25

Glad I helped!

• Magic:PQ Support Team

Hey guys, we haven't received any questions this month, so I'm closing this Q&A.
    See you at the March Q&A, which has already started here 😁
    Rebeca.

This discussion has been closed.