**** M'Baku (Jabari Chieftain) ****

13»

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

M’baku and Okoye fight each other a lot. Maybe they would get along better together if my Okoye was much bigger.

• Murzik
    Murzik Posts: 17 Just Dropped In

@grumbLEGO said:
    I love how the character image and the comic book cover are exactly the same.

Me too. Also i LIKE his UNIQUE animations...

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

His animations look cool, especially his start of battle electrifying shield animation.

He makes a good tank for new players. He took some nuke and AoE from Namor and he healed back to almost full health quickly.

• Murzik

In my case if you didn't notice it was sarcasm

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor

Wakanda's Peace needs its animation toned down considerably for how frequently it fires. Massive yellow plus signs obscuring the whole screen every turn is just too much.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

There's animations?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023

He's definitely a really good tank.

I was able to beat the Riri and Thing nodes handily with just America Chavez and +1 AP boost to get her crits rolling on turn 2. My Okoye is fully covered but underleveled at 330 so she was just there for the ride (he tanked everything). I never had to fire a power. I just match damaged them to death doing 5-10K a pop while healing him of all damage.

KGB

• Murzik

@Bowgentle said:
    There's animations?

That's what i'm talking about. There's only abstract/standard giant icons of shield, crosses or fists (attack tiles). And his cover... It's look like copy/paste of image from roster page on thematic (finaly) print where even not removed blue backlight :(
    And if they could change cover in future, his animation will remain the same. This is sad becuse this character (IMHO) deserves better.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards

Wait there are fists? I must have missed them behind the giant crosses.

• Murzik

@DAZ0273 said:

This is his black power, it's showing when someone trying to stun him

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards

@Murzik said:

@DAZ0273 said:

This is his black power, it's showing when someone trying to stun him

I'll look next time he is essential.

• obikenobi12
    obikenobi12 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In

I wonder if this guy will be relevant in 5* land now that he can be ascended and made a 5*. Paired with 5* BP and Okoye, that would be a pretty great team i think!

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

His 300% match damage will make him instantly relevant, and borderline essential when boosted. That's more base match damage that colossus.

I don't know if he has enough passive damage ticks to really play well with the damage boosters. But maybe okoye + gorr + mbaku would be viable.