5* Kang realm shift

Options
Dan9ie
Dan9ie Posts: 9 Just Dropped In

When you are against immortal Hulk and chasm if Chasm is sent away and you down Hulk he comes back.
The power clearly states if all characters are away or down Kang wins but it's not work properly

Comments

• DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options

Hello,
    This issue is on our radar as a high priority and I'll provide any updates as I'm able.
    Thanks!

• DjinnBabba
    DjinnBabba Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2023
    Options

Using Kang’s away on the first entire first wave of a wave node, insta-wins immediately AND you only get points for the last wave. Need confirmation.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DjinnBabba said:
    Using Kang’s away on the first entire first wave of a wave node, insta-wins immediately AND you only get points for the last wave. Need confirmation.

I have also done this. You definitely only get partial credit. I assumed it was first wave points but hard to say.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

Even weirder, I used Kang in the trivial difficulty "Three Puppeteers" node yesterday and after clearing the first wave normally, the game closed after the second wave started without me doing anything. I often use Thanos in the trivial nodes, so I didn't notice the first time, but the second time that is definitely something that happened. I didn't make a match, the node simply ended just after the fight started and I had won. I didn't use the realm shift power in the previous wave, just killed the foes using match damage.

As near as I can tell I got full points for the node, but I have no idea if that would have been the case if there was more than 2 waves. Kang definitely interacts very strangely with wave nodes.

• Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:
    Hello,
    This issue is on our radar as a high priority and I'll provide any updates as I'm able.
    Thanks!
    @DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:
    Hello,
    Thanks!

Not sure if this is still being looked upon, but this power is still bugged. If you send Chasm away and kills Hulk, the match ends, but if you sent IHulk away and kill Chasm, Chasm still revives.