Happy Valentine's Day!

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2023 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Hello everyone,
One of the best times of the year has arrived! 💕
Today I want to share my love and thank you for being such a lovely community. 🥰
And since I don't like to miss the opportunity to celebrate with a challenge, I'd like to ask you to share your best deck for a Monocolored Red Planeswalker (Bonus points for Standard decks!)
You can help spread the love by voting with a Like 👍 for your favorite deck! The top 3 most voted decks will receive a Red BRO Booster. 💌
We will close the challenge next Tuesday (2/21), so be sure to share your deck and vote for your favorites until then!

Happy Valentine's Day!💘

Rebeca.

Comments

• TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 274 Mover and Shaker

Meu corazón!! Here is my Valentine themed deck. The Planeswalker is Koth, also known as Mr Lubba Lubba, a VERY romantic guy who hopes you will deem him worthy ;)
    He offers his heart to his beloved angel, a gift of ruby, a bond of passion <3 Who could resist?!

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor

@TheHunter said:
    Meu corazón!! Here is my Valentine themed deck. The Planeswalker is Koth, also known as Mr Lubba Lubba, a VERY romantic guy who hopes you will deem him worthy ;)
    He offers his heart to his beloved angel, a gift of ruby, a bond of passion <3 Who could resist?!

Nice love / heart / passion theme. You are the winner!

• Namelesstoon
    Namelesstoon Posts: 15 Just Dropped In

I tried to make a phoenix themed deck. I started using cards I have, but my collection isn't too extensive, so I had to fill it with ones I don't have. Not sure it would be terribly competitive, but it looks like some fiery fun I'd like to try one day. 😀

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hey guys,
    I'm closing this challenge. I'll contact the winners soon to send you your reward.
    Thanks to everyone who participated!
    Rebeca

This discussion has been closed.