New Character - Deadpool (Devpool) 3*

2»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,495 Chairperson of the Boards

@UnityGamer said:
    When I read the 404 side ability, I thought that the character disablement would be random; the enemy could have been stunned, sent away, or made airborne. Keep in mind that there are side triggers. A 5-star Black Panther's Move Or Be Moved enables a lethal attack after recovering from stunned, a team with just Kang The Conqueror can automatically lose if he is sent away, and 4-star Vulture gains green and blue AP whenever he goes airborne. I think 404 should be a random character disablement instead of just merely sent Away. Make it Away, Stunned or Airborne, but under Devpool, his passive is an automatic Inactive whenever a character is disabled, meaning any post effects and triggers associated with an event are turned off. (Suddenly, this is feeling like Pokemon)

I feel that Devpool could have had an automatic down. Maybe he downs one enemy, two enemies, or the entire enemy team. Was this feature at one point considered? (I would have called it Guru Meditation or STOP Code or Fatal Error... something).

I had reservations about them doing Kang at the 3* tier, but Kang is just functionally "8AP: kill a guy."

You're asking for a 3* with an ability that's actually just "kill a guy, of any level, from full health (or randomly 2 guys, or all of them)."

How much AP do you think this power should cost?

• entrailbucket

@Pantera236 said:

@entrailbucket said:

@UnityGamer said:
    When I read the 404 side ability, I thought that the character disablement would be random; the enemy could have been stunned, sent away, or made airborne. Keep in mind that there are side triggers. A 5-star Black Panther's Move Or Be Moved enables a lethal attack after recovering from stunned, a team with just Kang The Conqueror can automatically lose if he is sent away, and 4-star Vulture gains green and blue AP whenever he goes airborne. I think 404 should be a random character disablement instead of just merely sent Away. Make it Away, Stunned or Airborne, but under Devpool, his passive is an automatic Inactive whenever a character is disabled, meaning any post effects and triggers associated with an event are turned off. (Suddenly, this is feeling like Pokemon)

I feel that Devpool could have had an automatic down. Maybe he downs one enemy, two enemies, or the entire enemy team. Was this feature at one point considered? (I would have called it Guru Meditation or STOP Code or Fatal Error... something).

I had reservations about them doing Kang at the 3* tier, but Kang is just functionally "8AP: kill a guy."

You're asking for a 3* with an ability that's actually just "kill a guy, of any level, from full health (or randomly 2 guys, or all of them)."

14 purple ap?

Cute. That other power costs 14 purple, plus some number of Deadpool points. You can't, for example, whale every single hard fight in a PvE sub every day, like you could with what this player is asking for.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 498 Mover and Shaker

@entrailbucket said:

@Pantera236 said:

@entrailbucket said:

@UnityGamer said:

14 purple ap?

Cute. That other power costs 14 purple, plus some number of Deadpool points. You can't, for example, whale every single hard fight in a PvE sub every day, like you could with what this player is asking for.

Not sure why cute was the response to my absolute comedic genius but anywho. The person you responded to wasn't "asking" for it. They said it "feel like he could've" had some sort of it. They did mention a whole team down but also mentioned a single or double target down too. Then asked if it was considered.

• entrailbucket

@Pantera236 said:

@entrailbucket said:

@Pantera236 said:

@entrailbucket said:

@UnityGamer said:

14 purple ap?

Not sure why cute was the response to my absolute comedic genius but anywho. The person you responded to wasn't "asking" for it. They said it "feel like he could've" had some sort of it. They did mention a whole team down but also mentioned a single or double target down too. Then asked if it was considered.

And I was curious about how much they thought it should cost.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker

@DeNappa said:
    If green lands on 404 Character Not Found it sends the target away, and changes their sprite lol

(it remains like that even after they return)

Careful; somehow I got my **** kicked by one of those things. They don't just look mean, sometimes they ARE mean :D

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,389 Chairperson of the Boards

@JoeHandle said:

@DeNappa said:
    If green lands on 404 Character Not Found it sends the target away, and changes their sprite lol

(it remains like that even after they return)

Careful; somehow I got my **** kicked by one of those things. They don't just look mean, sometimes they ARE mean :D

Do they have changed powers? I didn't bother to check since it was a ddq node and i had almost won already anyway