Electro (Maxwell Dillon) 2*

2»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards

@Jash735 said:

@stef_focus said:
    The event quests for Electro indicate you need to use a 4* ascended version. Is there a 4* loaner somewhere, or do you need to have an amazing amount of luck or HP to get the 4* from the Electro & Foes vault?

I thought the same thing, total ****! But then I remembered that when the 2* NC came out, we got a PvP with him as an ascended 4*, I think. I’m guessing that Electro’s PvP that starts in a couple of days will be the 4* ascended version also.

Well at worst if you can't complete it, you lose out on 3 2 star covers. Not really that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

KGB

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards

@KGB said:

@Jash735 said:

@stef_focus said:
    The event quests for Electro indicate you need to use a 4* ascended version. Is there a 4* loaner somewhere, or do you need to have an amazing amount of luck or HP to get the 4* from the Electro & Foes vault?

I thought the same thing, total ****! But then I remembered that when the 2* NC came out, we got a PvP with him as an ascended 4*, I think. I’m guessing that Electro’s PvP that starts in a couple of days will be the 4* ascended version also.

Well at worst if you can't complete it, you lose out on 3 2 star covers. Not really that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

KGB

They don't reward vault pulls? I wasn't paying attention and already cleared them.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 17 May 2024, 10:43

wee wasted 10k hp

did a 40 pack
    missed

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 281 Mover and Shaker

Clearly meant to pair with Jane, but who are you using as a third? Trying out Colossus right now. He’s a black AP generator and you’re not wasting a bunch of good powers. Seems like Ghost will be good once I ascend her, but that’s going to take a little while. Any other ideas?

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,210 Chairperson of the Boards

@Jinx said:
    Clearly meant to pair with Jane, but who are you using as a third? Trying out Colossus right now. He’s a black AP generator and you’re not wasting a bunch of good powers. Seems like Ghost will be good once I ascend her, but that’s going to take a little while. Any other ideas?

Shang chi and 5 star Riri are Mthor's typical partners.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 281 Mover and Shaker

Been using Iceman and Kang with Jane and that has been super fun. I just get bored using Kang for his away auto win. He’s so great at everything else and that team is killer. It’s just fun to switch things up and find new combos.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards

@Borstock said:
    Got my two ascended 4s. Should make the 5* run in less than 12 parsecs.

Wasted 10k trying to get one
    Not sure why I did it for .highly doubt any team is faster then. Emma may got to love killing all before making a match in about 80 percent of the pve event. What is good enough for me

Kills anything level 8 and below

• DTrain514
    DTrain514 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In

@slidecage said:

@Borstock said:
    Got my two ascended 4s. Should make the 5* run in less than 12 parsecs.

Wasted 10k trying to get one
    Not sure why I did it for .highly doubt any team is faster then. Emma may got to love killing all before making a match in about 80 percent of the pve event. What is good enough for me

Kills anything level 8 and below

I have briefly seen to the may Emma combo mentioned. Can you explain best setup or point me where to go find? I assume it's something to do with damage doubling twice? Or just Emma boosting may red?

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,586 Chairperson of the Boards

Shaw really likes Electro SheThor teams