What's New MPQ - March 2024 (Updated 03/25/24)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:
    I get that MPQ likes to have these kinda “joke” characters if you will, but when you think of ALL the villains in the Marvel universe that you can make a Boss Event about, Aunt May is probably the LAST character I would think of picking to do so with, but alas, here we are.

Who would you have preferred for an April Fools themed boss event? Impossible Man would be a really good one with lots of shenanigans potential.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I totally didn’t take into account that April Fools was around the corner. I was more or less thinking of realistic Boss Events, like Onslaught, Red Skull, A.I.M., Loki(Acts of Vengeance) just to name a few.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,312 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Just noting that Jeffrey released on 4/6 last year….

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Don't forget mr bell head, spider dinos and alien cats.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,635 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

If they do release her as the 5/3 and the launch PvE isn't Webbed Wonder then heads need to roll.

• captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options

Since there are a lot of boss events and we end up playing the same PVE events over and over, could we please have boss events every two weeks? (One for newer 5 and one for older 5.)

• DAZ0273
    Options

@skittledaddy said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    If they do release her as the 5/3 and the launch PvE isn't Webbed Wonder then heads need to roll.

It's also intriguing that, if she is indeed the next 3/5 release, she will enter LLT tokens late in the evening of May 1st (depending on your timezone) - also known as "May Day".

Well as May Day is a celebration of deflowering virgins...uhm...maybe this post is getting away from me...

• TFrame
    TFrame Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options

@S0kun said:

@TFrame said:

@S0kun said:

Are you aware that you have this week's boost list listed for next week?

Thanks for tagging me on that. I'll have to double check with the team cause it looks like I was pulling from the right documents, but the data is off.

So still no info on the boost list that starts today?

Nice to see when 550 players throw a tantrum over retro ascension rewards, y'all move heaven and earth to accommodate them, but when 4 & new 5star players ask for basic information to help them decide where to prioritize their limited resources, it's crickets from y'all.

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options

@TFrame said:

@S0kun said:

@TFrame said:

@S0kun said:

Thanks for tagging me on that. I'll have to double check with the team cause it looks like I was pulling from the right documents, but the data is off.

Nice to see when 550 players throw a tantrum over retro ascension rewards, y'all move heaven and earth to accommodate them, but when 4 & new 5star players ask for basic information to help them decide where to prioritize their limited resources, it's crickets from y'all.

The list os there for few days?

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Mr_F said:

@TFrame said:

@S0kun said:

@TFrame said:

@S0kun said:

That's the same list from this past week. Also the list that was for this last week was wrong so not sure what this next week will be. Could be same for the Hellfire event.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Pantera236 said:

@Mr_F said:

@TFrame said:

@S0kun said:

@TFrame said:

@S0kun said:

That's the same list from this past week. Also the list that was for this last week was wrong so not sure what this next week will be. Could be same for the Hellfire event.

Lol right after I posted this I checked to see if the new pvp was up and it is.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,312 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I guess they swapped Bolt in for Gobby since he just got boosted as a Hellfire Club member this week. Otherwise it looks like basically the same list as the one we were supposed to have this past week, with a few other changes.

• HowDoIUnlockBatman
    HowDoIUnlockBatman Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options

Yeah. I don't know what you're even complaining about. Apart from the changes, it's the same.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    I guess they swapped Bolt in for Gobby since he just got boosted as a Hellfire Club member this week. Otherwise it looks like basically the same list as the one we were supposed to have this past week, with a few other changes.

But this does bring up the fact that Black Bolt really needs a boost to his numbers please Devs!