Rebbec, Architect of Ascension Leader not triggering [Could Not Reproduce]

Options
Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
edited 23 January 2024, 23:45 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues

Rebbec, Architect of Ascension Leader evergreen not triggering when a construct token comes onto the battlefield. When she comes into play the tokens are removed and she is reinforced once. Afterwards new Construct tokens don't trigger her Leader evergreen and continue to stack. If she is reinforced, and I choose the leader option, the stack disappears, and she is reinforced only one time.

Build used:

PW- Karn, The Great Creator (lvl 60)

Cityscape Leveler
Golden Wish
Virtue of Knowledge
Rebbec, Architect of Ascension
Urza's Mine
Urza's Tower
Urza's Power Plant
Urza's Fun House
Tamiyo, Field Researcher (VG)
Urza's Sage

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hey, @Gunmix25!

I've just tested it with your deck (nice build, btw!) and in every interaction Rebbec's Leader ability behaved as expected when a new token entered the battlefield. "/ I tested it with both Karn's PW ability and Urza's Saga, just to make sure.

If you can get this on video and send us the battle log we may be able to figure out what exactly happened, OK?

Lu

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 24 January 2024, 19:41
    Options

@Magic:PQ Support Team said:
    Hey, @Gunmix25!

I've just tested it with your deck (nice build, btw!) and in every interaction Rebbec's Leader ability behaved as expected when a new token entered the battlefield. "/ I tested it with both Karn's PW ability and Urza's Saga, just to make sure.

If you can get this on video and send us the battle log we may be able to figure out what exactly happened, OK?

Lu

I am no longer experiencing the issue. I forced stopped tye app and loaded back up. Works as intended. I do have a screen shot of the mythic on the battlefield alongside the construct tokens.

I am glad you enjoyed the build 😁

• sapek
    sapek Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited 28 March 2024, 12:11
    Options

I found a discussion that might be relevant to your situation. It appears there have been similar issues reported by other players, and it might be beneficial to check out the game’s official forums or support channels for any updates or fixes. In the meantime, if you’re playing a digital version of the game, you might want to try restarting the game or reinstalling it if the problem persists. By the way get Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2021 offer today. If it’s a physical game, double-checking the card interactions with the latest rules might help clarify the situation. Remember, game updates or rule changes can sometimes alter how card abilities work, so staying up-to-date with the official game resources is always a good idea.