501-1000. 500 ISO, 50 HP
1001-1750. 250 ISO, 50 HP
1751-2500. 200 ISO, 50 HP
2501-5000. 200 ISO
5001-10000. 140 ISO

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I am absolutely dreading the next two PVPs. The (presumed) Sentry rewards in the Black Panther tourney, followed by the 1100 reward scramble in this one, are going to make them both "need 1200 for top 50" style bloodbaths.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I like bloodbaths. Really gets your pores cleaned.

You can blame me for some of the fervor, I'll be charging up to the thousands tonight to get an early lead in my bracket. That helps rubberbanding right? icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Fighting for top ten will be fierce, but I'm not sure how many will bother with the progression reward. Red is his worst color and it's been the most available.
  • Unknown
    Options
    We just had one of these... Why do we need another one again?
  • Kiera13
    Kiera13 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Did anyone else notice they spelled wield wrong on the news popup?
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kiera13 wrote:

I hadn't noticed any wierd spelling. Seems like the announcement is working as intended to me. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Kiera13
    Kiera13 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Der_Lex wrote:
    Kiera13 wrote:

I hadn't noticed any wierd spelling. Seems like the announcement is working as intended to me. icon_e_wink.gif
    Yeah, at this point I dunno if they noticed and fixed it or if I misread it. Either seems possible. icon_redface.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Impulse wrote:
    Fighting for top ten will be fierce, but I'm not sure how many will bother with the progression reward. Red is his worst color and it's been the most available.
    You realize we have no idea yet what colour the cover at 1100 will be? icon_e_wink.gif
    The OP is c/p from the last run, not the current rewards.
    I'm hoping for either green or yellow, too.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Impulse wrote:
    You realize we have no idea yet what colour the cover at 1100 will be? icon_e_wink.gif
    The OP is c/p from the last run, not the current rewards.
    I'm hoping for either green or yellow, too.

It is yellow. They switched it!

I am genuinely pleased.
  • Unknown
    Options
    CMags rewards...

I guess I need to push hard on this one because I need those purple and red covers to help finish mine off.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Called it! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Let the bloodbath up to 1100 begin.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't need the covers, so that should allow me to recapture some of the hp I'm spending in the BP tournament for shields.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Called it! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Let the bloodbath up to 1100 begin.

I'm hoping for the opposite--the number of players shooting for 1100 is going to be small in the grand scheme of things. Hopefully there are more players who already have a maxed cMags and play this one a bit more casual.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Der_Lex wrote:
    Kiera13 wrote:

I see what you did there.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Suicided 8 teams so far trying to fix my mmr. Nice to see down here with me, TheUnwiseOne.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wow. Every team it's having me go against has at least 1 141 in it. The highest I have on my roster are maxed 2*s. Apparently this is the "give up on PvP or trying to make progress in 2* to 3* transition" sign.

Time to off the majority of my roster in match ups so I can have even a slim chance at getting decent matches... Does it matter if I do it in an event or the SHIELD training?
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Wow. Every team it's having me go against has at least 1 141 in it. The highest I have on my roster are maxed 2*s. Apparently this is the "give up on PvP or trying to make progress in 2* to 3* transition" sign.

Time to off the majority of my roster in match ups so I can have even a slim chance at getting decent matches... Does it matter if I do it in an event or the SHIELD training?

I believe you get a stronger effect by doing it in the event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:

I believe you get a stronger effect by doing it in the event.

Hopefully this'll work. Pretty much killing my entire roster except for Wolvie, OBW, and Hulk for the PVE. Do I need to actually win a match first, or can I just go through and retreat from a bunch of matches?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Based on what Bugpop said, I think you have to actually win with a weak team to fix your MMR.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Getting smashed a lot seems to have done the trick for me.

I started Predator & Prey seeing either 141+OBW teams or full 141s and after the colossal hammering I got in the last couple of hours Starfall is showing me L85s or lower again. Maybe it's the games way of saying sorry for **** cascades icon_e_biggrin.gif