AJTH: The Phyrexian Compleation - Node 2 "Sacrifice" objective bugged [Investigating]

Anonymous2112
Anonymous2112 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In

On node 2 of the "A Journey Through History: The Phyrexian Compleation" event, the "Sacrifice" objective reads:

Have 2 or more creatures you control destroyed or exiled during a fight.

During the match, one of my creatures was destroyed by the "Spread of "Phyresis" effect, and two other creatures were destroyed by the opponent's "Glistening Oil" loyalty ability. None of these events counted towards the objective.

If I destroyed my creature using a spell - such as Electrodomniance, or the "Casualty" effect from Cut Your Losses - then the creature destruction was counted.

Update: I tried playing a few more rounds of this node again and noted that a creature destroyed by the "Spread of "Phyresis" effect did count towards the goal. I'm not sure as to why the different result, but it's possible I remembered things incorrectly.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello Anonymous2112 ,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.