Danitha, Benalia's Hope / Blade of Shared Souls Infinite loop [Fixed]

Options
Scottyp_123
Scottyp_123 Posts: 82 Match Maker

When you cast Danitha, Benalia's Hope you can grab a copy of Blade of Shared Souls for free. You can then use Blade of Shared Souls to copy Danitha, Benalia's Hope and summon a Red Rebel token. Repeat until you win. Maybe Blade of Shared Souls should have a limit to how many times it can activate per a turn?

Comments

• WulFgaR77
    WulFgaR77 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options

IMHO it would be better if limit like "3 times per turn" will be on Danitha. Or Blade of SS will lose equipment and stays as artifact only.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2023
    Options

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88612/danitha-and-blade-of-shared-souls-needs-a-nerf#latest @Oktagon_Support this does need to be addressed. an easy fix would be to have the equipment have a trigger limit.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello everyone, the development team is investigating this case and seeing if it is possible to make changes, any news I have about this I will let you know!

• Fireguy
    Fireguy Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options

A possible fix is to edit Danithas text to state "if this card isn't a copy". Therefore Danitha wouldnt trigger a loop with the Blade.

• fox1342_2
    fox1342_2 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options

So many loops could be reduced if _every__ trigger had a limit perhaps by rarity as default. Common cards can't trigger more than twice? through mythics with a limit of 8? Many many cards already come with a limit so it must be possible.

• Solartice
    Solartice Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2023
    Options

Just got a battle with the AI doing an infinite loop of Blade of Shared Souls and Danitha, Benalia's Hope. User Deck was Ezrael5678

• Solartice
    Solartice Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options

This is still a problem btw

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think you posted in the wrong forum. This is Marvel, not Magic

KGB

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Moved to MtGPQ bugs forum

• Scottyp_123
    Scottyp_123 Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options

Hey, they fixed this! Danitha can only trigger 3 times now.

• Taranis
    Taranis Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

I run today in a Godo Boss loop. The Sword is stii very op