Avenger's Tournament

Options

Comments

• Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Anybody even hit the 800 mark? Competition is pretty nuts

Yeah, I did earlier. I was hoping to make a run at 1100 by tomorrow, but I think people are playing in the heroic instead, unfortunately.
    I hit 700 yesterday, haven't tried today. If I fight all the retaliations I have queued, I can probably squeak past 800 and then hit the ceiling again. I was hoping for that blue Spidey, but I don't think it's going to happen.
  • I made 900 earlier, but I don't see that I'll make 1000, much less 1100, before midnight. Especially since I'm nearing the point where I'll just let retaliations build up for the last half hour or so.

I'm now wondering how Bainee lost to me in one match... I think this is the first retaliation I'll skip for being scary rather than for not having enough points. L140 IM40, L140 Spidey, and L85 Wolverine.... I've only got a L85 Thor, L81 Wolverine, and L41 Spidey.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Yeah, I don't see 1000 being easy to get to. At any point, it sounds like there are only a couple of people over 800.
  • I just got the 800. No way I'm pushing to 900 for just isos.
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    I'm now wondering how Bainee lost to me in one match... I think this is the first retaliation I'll skip for being scary rather than for not having enough points. L140 IM40, L140 Spidey, and L85 Wolverine.... I've only got a L85 Thor, L81 Wolverine, and L41 Spidey.

Cascades by the AI coupled with what seemed like every match I could make was not green, red, or blue which cripples my team.
  • Wolverine can beat any team with some lucky cascades.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Yeah, I don't see 1000 being easy to get to. At any point, it sounds like there are only a couple of people over 800.

Made 900. Nobody up there to fight...
  • Noobs not being able to use c.storm kills the progression rewards
  • Bainee wrote:
    Cascades by the AI coupled with what seemed like every match I could make was not green, red, or blue which cripples my team.

I've had some really poor luck during this tourney, with the AI getting lucky. When their cascade finally comes to a stop I'm usually left with one move that's not in a colour I want, and after making it it just sets up another multi-cascade for the AI.
    It feels like its been happening 1 out 3 matches lately.
  • Bainee wrote:

Hate that. Really despise when it all goes pear shaped and your entire team gets wiped followed by the AI continuing to activate powers for another 30 seconds.
  • I think that we should be had Hulk available or as an award. He's the only Avenger that is not released...for the Avenger tournament...:/
  • I think that we should be had Hulk available or as an award. He's the only Avenger that is not released...for the Avenger tournament...:/

You mean from the original Avengers? And other than Wasp and Ant-Man?

You mean from the original Avengers? And other than Wasp and Ant-Man?
    Probably the recent movie?

I want Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel. We need more females that aren't Widow.
  • Argh so frustrating when you go into a fight hoping to get your next progression reward and exit the fight only to find out you lost ~20 points while you were fighting.
  • Woohoo, landed in the 26-50. 1 more purple to max out hawkguy.
  • Finished #1, which unfortunately led to selling a yellow IM40 cover since I got one earlier in the day from a token. Now I just need two more blues and a boatload of ISO.

Leveled my Wolvie up to 85 between this and Venom too.
  • Did you guys get your awards? I got the ones come through for the 1* but nothing for this tourney...
  • Got hit at the end for -30 taking me out of top 2 into top 10, but I have another shot at my final red IM cover in the heroics so I'm not mad.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Regalis wrote:
    Did you guys get your awards? I got the ones come through for the 1* but nothing for this tourney...

Yeah, got rewards same time as the 1 star.
  • Closed out and came back in and they popped up.