Colleen and Friends vault reset

Scofie
Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

This vault reset at some point within the last 24 hours. Last character release vault did the same.

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

Moved this to general as my vault did not reset. I’m curious how many people this has affected.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Yes, it reset at some point.
    This has been a nuisance the last few months with various vaults.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards

I knew I wasn't crazy! The same happened to me too

• Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler

The ‘& friends’ and ‘& foes’ vaults have all reset at some point over the last few months.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker

@Kwahder said:
    The ‘& friends’ and ‘& foes’ vaults have all reset at some point over the last few months.

Reset or just went post-event permanently? afaik outside of tacos and "normal" pve tokens that where all the rest go, I'd like to know if the rest come back sometimes because I prefer to save up and draw.

• Scofie

@Timemachinego said:

@Kwahder said:

Reset or just went post-event permanently? afaik outside of tacos and "normal" pve tokens that where all the rest go, I'd like to know if the rest come back sometimes because I prefer to save up and draw.

Reset. I pulled a few daily 100HP tokens and a few days later it went back to 0/80.

• toecutter3095
    toecutter3095 Posts: 50 Match Maker

Yep, add me to the list of resets

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

The vault and welcome to shield event weren't aligned properly time wise. The vault was set to expire 24 hours before welcome to shield ended. I guess in lieu of having it go post event, they reset and extended it.

• Scofie

This is still happening with the & friends/foes vaults. Reset after however many pulls. @IceIX @DevpoolMPQ_BCS is anyone looking into this please?

Really annoying after pulling eight 2*s in a row. My luck was just about to change...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Yeah I noticed this morning, extremely annoying.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards

We should be rewarded with 27 tokens as compensation!