Today 17:07 cest opening a booster of the new set

• naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    Options

App died again at 18:05 cest after switching to the vault

• naabaldan
    Options

Today 17:00 cest in the middle of a bfa match...

• naabaldan
    Options

App died exactly at 17:00 cet or 18:00 cest while I just won the game but right before summing up the objective points. Another 10 points gone for my collection team.
    I wonder how long we have to deal with this. This is very annoying and frustrating.
    Btp event of course.

• naabaldan
    edited November 2023
    Options

Next app termination this time at 18:05 cet. I did wait past 18:00 and the app died 5 minutes after. Btp again.

• naabaldan
    Options

Another App termination at 17:04 cet. An continuing story preventing me from playing at my main time, when i use start doing the last refresh. So its at least be investigated for month now.

• naabaldan
    Options

Can you pls solve this issue? It happens again and again not only to me, not only playing but also when just staying idle at the login screen. I made two videos... foe evidence

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,281 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Quick update: this issue was supposed to have been solved a few versions ago. Since it seems to have not been, we're reopening this investigation.

Lu

• naabaldan
    Options

This is new.
    Since I avoid playing between 16:45 and 18:15 cet. I did not ran into an app termination.
    But today, the app died at exactly 13:00 cet. Looks like with the new year the hours have changed. I will test this.
    But still those app termination spoil my perfect score again and again.
    Losing points this way is very frustrating.
    Also those points are gone for our competitive coalition resulting in a lower rank etc. etc.

• naabaldan
    Options

Ok, back to normal, App died at exactly 17:00 cet, again. Luckily I just won the match.

• seppich
    seppich Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

You are not alone! I had a sudden app close at 18.00 CET in last weeks coalition event and this week just a few minutes back at 17.00 CET.

• seppich
    seppich Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

@naabaldan said:
    Ok, back to normal, App died at exactly 17:00 cet, again. Luckily I just won the match.

What Device are you running? I am on a Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G. I don't think this bug is device related, but who knows... more data always helps!

• naabaldan
    Options

I know it is not device depended, but actually I own the same phone

• naabaldan
    Options

The app is still dying. Unfortunately it is not predictable. Usually it dies close to 17 or 18 o'clock cet. It seem to be ok, to start the match at 17:10. But today it died later than usual.
    I have Reinstalled and or cleared the cash several times with no change.
    I leave the app running in the background every day and it crashes every single day at the same times.
    How can I help further to solve this issue?

• Sentheian
    Sentheian Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options

Game shut down, It was 9:17am Est, was in game for about 30 minutes, making my way through the saviours of the tribe part 2 event, finally at node 2-3, my turn, Greg was down to about 182 HP, I was using sleeper Ajani as the PW, ghalta and Marven was about to attack and triggered it's ability creating vampire tokens, I was tapping the screen to speed up the process, because he was making about 50 tokens, about 40 tokens in the game shut down

• naabaldan
    Options

Yesterday 18:08 cet, today 18:06 cet.
    Again and again. It happens wherever the app currently is no matter what.
    So it must be a parallel thread that is active all the time and checks the clock for some calculation that can result in an overflow?! Just a guess.

• naabaldan
    Options

Today at 18:05 cet the app terminates