TUP masterpiece cards don't work [Investigating]

Options
LW76
LW76 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In

Hi,
I won The Ultimate Planeswalk (TUP) event, but unfortunately masterpieces cards with a text into the description (so not Akroma) don't work, for example:

• with Survival of the Fittest support into play on my side, I exiled a creature and nothing happened... (I tried many times with many different creature with or without mana)
  • with Force of Will on my hand, I exiled many cards (with mana or without) but FoW didn't gain mana, moreover when I launched FoW, after I had gained all the mana needed by FoW (swapping gems), it didn't work !!!

I suppose they are bugged :'(
Could you kindly fix them ?

I use Client version 5.9.1.60125 and Server Version 3.8.0

thanks
LW76

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think that Sliver Queen worked when I played with her I seem to recall the draft functionality and getting sliver tokens.
    I have used Force of will once. When I did cast it I seemed to remember it discarded a card, but not 100% sure. I have not played with the other cards as of now.

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@LW76 said:
    Hi,
    I won The Ultimate Planeswalk (TUP) event, but unfortunately masterpieces cards with a text into the description (so not Akroma) don't work, for example:

• with Survival of the Fittest support into play on my side, I exiled a creature and nothing happened... (I tried many times with many different creature with or without mana)
    • with Force of Will on my hand, I exiled many cards (with mana or without) but FoW didn't gain mana, moreover when I launched FoW, after I had gained all the mana needed by FoW (swapping gems), it didn't work !!!

I suppose they are bugged :'(
    Could you kindly fix them ?

I use Client version 5.9.1.60125 and Server Version 3.8.0

thanks
    LW76

I just tested all of them, and they worked fine for me.
    My client version is 5.9.1.60185 (0) on the same server version.
    Since the cards don't seem to be bugged, you might want to see about forcing an update in some manner. Possibly contacting support directly to help.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,281 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• Epitymbidia
    Epitymbidia Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2022
    Options

I can confirm; it's the same for me.
    Apart from Akroma all of the cards basically don't do anything. On top of what's been said by the OP, the Sliver Queen doesn't spawn her activated gems so it's impossible to draft another sliver, and the Phyrexian Obliterator doesn't create the obliteration support tokens when it takes damage.

Edit: The Shivan Dragon doesn't trigger either. Like with the other ones, its effect is somewhat inactive.