Event bugs [Investigating]

Options
AoMadness
AoMadness Posts: 78 Match Maker
The top node of faculty wise. Has cast X creature with flying yet thopters spynetwork wich is a summon suoort counts towards the objective?

Comments

• AoMadness
    Options
    Also second issue because of the perment suport on the white and blue triggering when a objective subtype ETB causes a animation overlaod, and on blue node there's been 2 floating card bugs because of animation overload 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,281 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello @AoMadness ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• AoMadness
    Options

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hello @AoMadness ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

Hey is there any word on fixing blue node. It says "cast 2 with flying" yet it's registering tokens that are summoned from thopter spy network. This makes blue node unbearable as when a thopter enters the battlefield it triggers the suport and yoi will be locked down permanently. If objective and suport is fixed to register cards cast not summoned then the node is more fun. The image I'm sharing is me facing a thopter based token deck and you can see how locked down I am