*** Emma Frost's Boosted Learning doesn't work as a TU

Options
Alfje17
Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
When I try to use a Boosted Learning TU, I get the message that it can't fire as Emma is not transformed: so this power doesn't seem to work as a TU.

Comments

• LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    And her Mental Block team up will not fire because "cannot use while transformed".
    I'd like to suggest that the development process for new characters should include more testing of their team-ups in practical situations.
  • samael64
    samael64 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    There is also a problem with My Own Best Friend while playing with/as Emma. I triggered it not checking first if there was a tile that could be converted to a countdown tile. There wasn't. The power triggered anyway doing absolutely nothing except using my AP. Normally in that situation the power should not have fired and instead the no available tiles message should have appeared. 
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LHammer said:
    And her Mental Block team up will not fire because "cannot use while transformed".
    I'd like to suggest that the development process for new characters should include more testing of their team-ups in practical situations.
    There's several issues found already with the new Emma, file under 'who needs testing if the users can test this, right?' ;-)
  • samael64
    samael64 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Appears that the Team Ups are now working, haven't yet tried My Own Best Friend with no available tiles again.