MPQ What's New May/June (Updated 5/31/22)

Options

Comments

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I’m actually thinking/guessing it’s more because it’s the first run and not a change for all boss events.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Thanks for putting up the Melinda May PVP later than usual to join. I think accidentally  joined a slice that won't be ready to play till 2 am.(No I will not be waking up at 2am to play PVP 🤣) Luckly its Melinda May so its not a barn burner
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Melinda May looked like she's aged in her hp store, compared to the one in roster page. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks for putting up the Melinda May PVP later than usual to join. I think accidentally  joined a slice that won't be ready to play till 2 am.(No I will not be waking up at 2am to play PVP 🤣) Luckly its Melinda May so its not a barn burner
    Melinda is my 2nd most used 4*.  In PvE pick 3 she stun locks everything in 3 to 4 turns . I use Okoye/May and any blue damage primary. ( Ultron, Polaris, Heimdall)
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When's the info for the next *5 get released  ?

Thought I read a post someone mentioned it would be today.
  • jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    tonypq said:
    When's the info for the next *5 get released  ?

Thought I read a post someone mentioned it would be today.
    I saw someone say that too. Probably not today though given the time already. Going into a holiday weekend too so likely not Monday either. 
  • jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I stand corrected
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Generally the next character gets a "Spoiler Free" the Friday before their release then their information released the Monday/Tuesday after. Every now and then that'll flip up due to outside influences (marketing needs or holds, tie-ins, etc), but that's the general idea. So you should be getting the next character Spoiler Free next Friday.
  • IceIX
    Options
    And.... updated! I'll migrate this to a new thread with the next update next week.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Huh. I understand why there's a rerun of the Gargantos boss event in a couple weeks (new boss events always seem to rerun shortly after).
    But why the rerun of the 5* Wolverine (Samurai Daken) pvp?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AlexR said:
    Huh. I understand why there's a rerun of the Gargantos boss event in a couple weeks (new boss events always seem to rerun shortly after).
    @AlexR
    I think it's because it's Pride Month.  All the pvp's are non-straight characters.  I think ...
  • AlexR
    Options
    AlexR said:
    @AlexR
    I think it's because it's Pride Month.  All the pvp's are non-straight characters.  I think ...
    Doesn't really explain the rerun, though. They could just as well throw a Loki pvp in there instead or something.
  • IceIX
    Options
    AlexR said:
    AlexR said:
    @AlexR
    Doesn't really explain the rerun, though. They could just as well throw a Loki pvp in there instead or something.
    Placeholder that didn't get changed. It's really still kinda placeholder but now updated to Psylocke.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    For those who track pve 5* essential, has it always been 3 latest followed by 3 classic or 3 new followed by 2 classics? I thought it was the latter but the next 3 require Classic characters? Or is it due to new 5* release that turned it to a 3L/3C run?
  • AlexR
    Options
    IceIX said:
    Placeholder that didn't get changed. It's really still kinda placeholder but now updated to Psylocke.
    Great, thanks for the info!!
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For those who track pve 5* essential, has it always been 3 latest followed by 3 classic or 3 new followed by 2 classics? I thought it was the latter but the next 3 require Classic characters? Or is it due to new 5* release that turned it to a 3L/3C run?
    I don’t track it but I do know the pattern from memory has been 3 latest , 2 classic , since I’ve been playing SCL 10 . Possibly some nerd with a spreadsheet can prove me wrong with better documentation 
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2022
    Options
    TheEyeDoctorsWife said:

Possibly some nerd with a spreadsheet can prove me wrong with better documentation 
    Someone called?  B)
    • LLLCC occurred 61 times
    • LLLCCC 12 times
    • LLCC 4 times
    • LLC 2 times
    • LCCC, LC, LCC, LLLCCCCC, LLLLCC each 1 time
    The last events showed a LLLCC - LLLCC - LLLCCC -- LLLCCC pattern

Note: my algorithm has a problem somewhere becauce Professor X was featured when he was new.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You beat me to it. There’s definitely not a “set” pattern, but they seem to have 2 or 3 classics depending on need, delays, boss events, and the like. 
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Indeed that's a Mad Scientist.  :o

L3C2:L3C3 is 5:1. 

Thanks for the mad info.

• Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Gargantos is listed as the boss event on June 23. Are Gargantos covers the progression and alliance rewards again?