keep 'bags to riches' in the off-season

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
Geez, what a waste of time to go for a 2* character. Add 4* shards and covers. or leave it to the off-season so alliance requirements permit me to skip it. 

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s the devs yearly prank on the players
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    It's an April Fools event. It will always coincide with April Fools Day. Maybe it's your alliance you should be complaining to if they're the reason you're not skipping it.

And that'd interfere with season totals and all that. If the rewards were adjusted to not be awful I don't think anyone would be complaining.
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    It's an April Fools event. It will always coincide with April Fools Day. Maybe it's your alliance you should be complaining to if they're the reason you're not skipping it.

And that'd interfere with season totals and all that. If the rewards were adjusted to not be awful I don't think anyone would be complaining.
    Just consider it your yearly reminder that there's more to life than MPQ rewards. ;) 
  • Jimsta_rooney
    Jimsta_rooney Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Gave me an ll so was welcome.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2022
    fwiw while the Progression results weren't worth playing for, I did get my first t25 finish in 1.10 so I guess that's something. Still not an excuse for bad design, but I'll take a gimme when available.