Disabling+gaining control [Investigating]

Enigma
Enigma Posts: 52 Match Maker
I've noticed this for a while.  It happens with multiple Planeswalkers and in any event, and with multiple card combos, so it's kind of hard to describe.

Here's one example: I play Claustrophobia, then Mindflayer to gain control of opponent's creature.  When it comes to my side it remains disabled, sometimes for multiple turns, until either the support is destroyed or opponent plays another creature.

The same thing happens with Suppression Bonds, which specifies "disable the first creature opponent controls" but when I play Grafted Identity and gain control of the disabled creature it remains disabled, again until either the support is destroyed or opponent plays another creature... which then becomes disabled and enables their creature that I control.

Make sense?

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    Confirmed. I have also seen this behaviour for a while, could be it has been there before New Years, but not sure.

I’m pretty sure that I have also seen my buffs remain when Greg stole one of my creatures, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it is a bug that spans beyond the disable mechanism.
  • FregTheGnome
    FregTheGnome Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    I have experienced this too.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.