Vraska Golgari Queen's third ability Broken [Investigating]

Nyvad
Nyvad Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
I've had several games now where Vraska, Golgari Queen's third ability, Swarm of Assassins, doesn't work at all. After activating the ability, the Improved Golgari Assassin's support emblem is created, but it doesn't reinforce at the end of the turn if I've dealt damage, and it doesn't cause the opponent to lose X life as it should. I've tried getting it to do something by activating it a second time to try and manually reset it with a second reinforcement, but it still does nothing!

Comments

• Oktagon_Support
    Oktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 2,588 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @Nyvad ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 644 Critical Contributor
    This still isn't fixed. Her ultimate doesn't deal any damage.
  • Lolllee2nd
    Lolllee2nd Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hello still not working. I pursed her in most recent vault change and paid $$ and time to fully level her up. Shes weakened tremndously without this ability. If this it not going to be fixed, I want full refund for cost of planeswalker and leveling her up fully. Please remove her from vault if she is broken.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 644 Critical Contributor
    @Oktagon_Support: Can you please move this up on your to do list? Walkers should work, no matter what.
  • fox1342_2
    fox1342_2 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Am also experiencing this. Please fix ASAP.