Soft lock on "The Raven's Warning" after transitioning to the third chapter [Investigating]

Anonymous2112
Anonymous2112 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
During my first match in the current coalition event, the game soft-locked when the support "The Raven's Warning" transitioned to the third chapter.  My turn had ended, and my opponent's "The Raven's Warning" card popped up and I tapped the screen to dismiss as I usually do.  And thus ended the game. 
Game Conditions/State:  My opponent was Karn and he/she/it had a full hand when the third chapter triggered.  I have full access to everything *except* the gameboard.  I can view the objectives list and from there, open Chat and view/navigate the Battle Log. On the prior/my turn, I had used "Captain's Command" to steal my opponent's bird tokens, which died at end of turn.  The game didn't seem to be negatively affected by that event.
On an interesting note, while staring at my phone in disgust and questioning my life's choices, I noticed that the "Loop Prevention" status bar appeared at the top of the screen. While it counted down, I had a glimmer of hope, but that was squashed when nothing happened.
Before I threw my phone across the room, I thought I should gather/post this information in the event someone else encounters the problem and can offer additional information.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @Anonymous2112 ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.