Matrimonium Matching Hickups [Investigating]

Fliggl
Fliggl Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
edited 19 January 2022, 11:39 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
While playing the bottom node (the vampire node) I was matched against Lolth.

This shouldn't be possible, since the nodes are matched against each other and the top one is blue/white/green.

Comments

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 644 Critical Contributor
    edited 16 January 2022, 22:07
    Let me tell you an even better story... the matchmaking in this entire event is messed up. Not only are fights between both bottom and top nodes (e.g. if you are playing on the bottom node, you can face decks from both nodes), but also the level of your opponent varies. I used two level 60 walkers and sometimes I was matched to a lower level opponent. The lowest one I was matched against was level 36. AND... that's not all. As a platinum player, I was also matched to a Silver player once. AND... that's still not all. One of our gold players reported that he had to face platinum players too. So the reverse is also true.

@Oktagon_Support: We've seen the same behavior during the first iteration of this event. Please fix this before you run this event the next time. Thanks a lot!
  • Oktagon_Support
    Oktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 2,587 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.