What's New MPQ - Updated 1/24/22

Options

Comments

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They updated it last night. Buff list and PvE.
  • stJackal
    stJackal Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mounted relief?!
    Finally my dreams come true, it’s Lady Stilt-Man!!
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Totally agree, this has to be Lady Stilt Man!
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 623 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Neko said:

4-Star Teaser: "Mounted relief..."

!!! You know who's "mounted" (on a pair of extending cyber-legs) and provides a good amount of comic "relief" whenever she appears?

You guessed it! ... Lady Stilt Man.  Make this happen, MPQ! <3

[above picture potentially-NSFW depending on one's interpretation of such]
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    stJackal said:
    Mounted relief?!
    Finally my dreams come true, it’s Lady Stilt-Man!!
    I mean, at this point, why not.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We better get Lady Stilt-Man before we get nobodies like Omega Red

Classic.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yuck The Hunt is the next PVE after the Thanos Boss Event. Hate The Hunt. FLORIDA the worst level in the history of PVE
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yuck The Hunt is the next PVE after the Thanos Boss Event. Hate The Hunt. FLORIDA the worst level in the history of PVE
    Only in terms of how it's laid out. I believe the first sub in Enemy of the State has the same map but it's much easier to read.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,917 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Florida is way better now that they made all those fights one-time-only.  We used to have to grind that entire map!
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    3* Blade PvP with boosted Kitty? Sounds delicious but a boosted Blob could come into play to disrupt that. Balance-y!
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shardwick said:
    Only in terms of how it's laid out. I believe the first sub in Enemy of the State has the same map but it's much easier to read.
    It’s called the Hunt because you have to hunt all over the map to figure out which nodes to play . It’s literally explained in the title .
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Next weeks buff , 4 for 4 as I just champed Kitty and Strange in the past 2 days . (8th and 9th)Perfect timing ! The downside is now 7 of 9 were buffed in past 2 weeks so I’ve got nothing to look forward to after this week 
  • DAZ0273
    edited January 2022
    Options
    The Ragin' Cajun PvP should be interesting with Shang Chi badly affected by Gambit's lockout. Obviously it will be wall to wall BRB anyway but losing Shang Chi is a major dent on offence.

Edit - wait...does 3* Gambit not have the lock out?!?!? Coz I am fighting a Shang team right now and he just fired red! Confused.com. I guess Shang Chi will be just fine!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* Gambit doesn't lock out its allies, only 5* Gambit does.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Yup, I just saw that several times. Lol! 
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3 Gambit used to lock out red and purple - there were lots of 5-black Gambits running around. Then they changed his black to the do damage to allies to do damage power.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ah, the infamous 0/0/5 3* Gambit! Back then, my go-to pick 2 team against goons was him and Spider-Woman. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, 0/0/5. I was still a 3* player back then and it was impossible to beat him, SpiderGwen and the Thing. I think he was ran this way because of a bug(?). If you rostered his red or purple power, your ally won't be able to fire that rostered colour.

Now, it creates charge tile and deal AoE to your own allies. I like his black power  because it creates charged tiles in purple or red, which is SC favourite's colours. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes, 0/0/5. I was still a 3* player back then and it was impossible to beat him, SpiderGwen and the Thing. I think he was ran this way because of a bug(?). If you rostered his red or purple power, your ally won't be able to fire that rostered colour.

Now, it creates charge tile and deal AoE to your own allies. I like his black power  because it creates charged tiles in purple or red, which is SC favourite's colours. 
    Gambattery wasn't a bug. His black was working as intended.