What's New MPQ - Updated 11/22/21

Options
12346»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It has happened to all 5* releases since they started putting 5* in HP Store. That's why TaT gives you tokens to Sersi HP Store.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gamora is on ever watchful! Now that's a really interesting store.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    I don't see such store. 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I don't see such store. 
    Check the rewards preview for Lost in Time.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    I just saw it. Why did they do that? I have a champed Gamora, so I'm going to skip this store.  :'(
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just saw it. Why did they do that? I have a champed Gamora, so I'm going to skip this store.  :'(
    Now you don't have to worry. They just cancelled the store completely.  :'(
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Lakestone just posted after you did that the store is on for later this week, now who's actually in the store who knows  :D
    :disappointed:

[redacted]

As per Lakestone:
    "Just an update as it looks like the team does have the store planned for November 25 - 30 where you can purchase a token for 25 CP. Sorry for the confusion."

**Mod note: Removed inappropriate language. Please see rule 6. - fight4thedream
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Lakestone just posted after you did that the store is on for later this week, now who's actually in the store who knows  :D

[redacted]

As per Lakestone:
    "Just an update as it looks like the team does have the store planned for November 25 - 30 where you can purchase a token for 25 CP. Sorry for the confusion."
    Here's hoping it's the same store.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MegaBee said:

Edit apparently w t f is a forbidden word :D

As per Lakestone:
    Here's hoping it's the same store.
    Lakestone just posted again.

Gamora out, 5Carol is "back" in.
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Is it safe to assume one more round of Shang-Chi shards or should I start pulling to make sure I get the one cover I still need? 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is it safe to assume one more round of Shang-Chi shards or should I start pulling to make sure I get the one cover I still need? 

It’s never safe to assume anything with this group, however, he should be featured at least once more, and you have 2 weeks before he rotates out so you have some time to see how it plays out (FYI-I’m in the exact same spot as you, 12 covers but enough shards so one more feature and he’s champed).
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Depending on if they throw in a boss event soon, he should be placement rewards for the event after Cosmic Chaos and then progression rewards for the event after that. Either way, I’d say it’s very likely we’ll get one more before he rotates out. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I hope he’s one more , I have pulled zero of his covers since he entered LT, I would still need him to appear twice just to 111 rainbow him . Ironically allegedly the next meta character and it will be my lowest pulls on a character since I entered 5*.  
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    His shards was replaced once by new 5* before. Was there any Latest 5* whose shards were replaced twice? It seems like the bare minimum is 4 chances to gain latest 5* shards and the maximum 5.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    His shards was replaced once by new 5* before. Was there any Latest 5* whose shards were replaced twice? It seems like the bare minimum is 4 chances to gain latest 5* shards and the maximum 5.

That's why I think he'll be featured one more time--according to my notes, we've only had 3 PvEs where we could earn his shards:

30/08/2021 Strange Sights
    07/10/2021 Operations Spider Silk
    11/11/2021 Simulator

In addition, it's only been 94 days since his release, and every toon released this year was featured once after 94 days (Cyclops, Knull, and Odin were featured as late as 112 days post release).
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hope so. I have mine up to 7/3/3 with only 50 or so shards to go to my next cover so getting anything towards being able to champ him would be great.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    If there's no more chance to get his shards before he leaves, he will be the first 5* who gave players only 3 chances to earn his shards. Bare minimum is 4, and maximum is 5. If this happens frequently, something sinister is happening.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If there's no more chance to get his shards before he leaves, he will be the first 5* who gave players only 3 chances to earn his shards. Bare minimum is 4, and maximum is 5. If this happens frequently, something sinister is happening.
    He’s listed to appear on 12/6 in HoD.