What's New MPQ - Updated 11/22/21

Comments

• emswad
    emswad Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    When is a weekly update not a weekly update....
  • MackDan1
    MackDan1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Thank you
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,636 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 star Switch PVP is the worst thing ever especially since Colossus is boosted too.

Hard skip 
    If you thought that was fun, SW is boosted for all of next week too!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least Odin is boosted too.

The next 4*:  "Ronin? Ronan? Ronin..."

I thought this sounds like a line from movie or tv series, so I went to Marvel youtube channel and found out that Hawkeye is streaming on 24 November.
    We already have Kate Bishop and Hawkeye at the 4* level. After looking through, it's probably the Clown. The above line feels like it fits this character, since they are enemy.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bro, no tracksuit Mafia... Bro... 

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    And because it is fun to speculate, if the latest feeder trend continues, she could feed Samurai Daken (they're both Ronin's, right?), even if there is no real comic connection.  Or, just for fun, she could feed Ronan (they're also both Rona/in's!)
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    She's also the current Phoenix host, so she could feed Cyke or Colossus!
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    So naturally she’ll feed Odin.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    So naturally she’ll feed Odin.
    Well, Odin does have history with the Phoenix...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does Odin need any feeding? He already looks like Santa Claus.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    Another character in the Hawkeye show (that already has their own show in pre-production is...) is Echo.

So "Ronin" is a Hawkeye reference (to his Ronin persona, seen in the comics, Avengers: Endgame, the 4-star in MPQ, etc), that has been teased in some of the trailers, and then the rest of the clue is... an echo.
    I looked her up too since I don't know much about her, and she was Ronin for a time (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echo_(Marvel_Comics)#Ronin_and_the_Avengers), so the clue being an echo, referencing Hawkeye with the show dropping, and the Echo series being in pre-production all kind of point to the same thing: Omega Red
    Sigh...I'm really going to need Omega Red as a 5* though...
  • DAZ0273
    JHawkInc said:
    Another character in the Hawkeye show (that already has their own show in pre-production is...) is Echo.

So "Ronin" is a Hawkeye reference (to his Ronin persona, seen in the comics, Avengers: Endgame, the 4-star in MPQ, etc), that has been teased in some of the trailers, and then the rest of the clue is... an echo.
    I looked her up too since I don't know much about her, and she was Ronin for a time (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echo_(Marvel_Comics)#Ronin_and_the_Avengers), so the clue being an echo, referencing Hawkeye with the show dropping, and the Echo series being in pre-production all kind of point to the same thing: Omega Red

He will be a Limited 4* available only through playing all 7 days of Enemy of the State.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    JHawkInc said:

He will be a Limited 4* available only through playing all 7 days of Enemy of the State.
    I miss the seven-day PvE...
  • DAZ0273
    MegaBee said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    JHawkInc said:

I miss the seven-day PvE...

It would seem that the Devs do not!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

And Enemy of the State never won't be running again.
  • DAZ0273
    Bad said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Good sir

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Bad said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Is it bad because it's 7 days straight or just in general? Seems like it could easily be split into 3/4 if it's the former.