Options

Comments

• bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Simulator followed by VB.
    5* Switch PVP with boosted Colossus..

All of the awful in one week.

Proof D3 does not love and care about us.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All I can say is one man's meat is another man's poison.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Isn't 5 runs a norm?
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,163 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Isn't 5 runs a norm?
    It's inconsistent. For Ronan. the last HfH offer for him before he rotated out was his Blue cover (his tertiary colour). Odin's most recent HfH offer was his Yellow (his primary colour). If he gets one last run, his HfH will be his Red cover (his secondary colour). Most 5* rotate out with their primary colour in the HfH store.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Sometimes, the order of colours can be inconsistent as well. Do you count latest 5* whose progression and placement shards got replaced by newest 5* a run?
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    I started tracking the number of featured appearances for Shang Chi and Ultron for fun. Currently, Shang Chi would have appeared 4 times (1 debut, 2 runs and replacement by newest 5*). The 4th run includes the next pve. Does this tally with what you have?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bowla33 said:
    Simulator followed by VB.
    5* Switch PVP with boosted Colossus..

All of the awful in one week.

Proof D3 does not love and care about us.
    Nah. Pve should be fairly easy with him boosted. Pvp on the other hand...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What does HfH stand for?
    Heroes For Hire, it’s the store that sells the currently featured character
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I started tracking the number of featured appearances for Shang Chi and Ultron for fun. Currently, Shang Chi would have appeared 4 times (1 debut, 2 runs and replacement by newest 5*). The 4th run includes the next pve. Does this tally with what you have?
    Yup that's correct.

Wasn't one of these runs where he was featured but he was not the progression shard reward (Fight for Wakanda he was featured but Gamora was the progression reward)? So he's only been the progression shard reward 3 times including the upcoming Simulator?

From my notes, if we look at the number of times the character was the progression shard reward, in order of release for 2021 I show:

Yellowjacket: 5 times
    Cyclops: 5 times
    Colossus: 5 times

It was around this time that boss events came back, which started some being cut back:

Wanda: 4 times
    Knull: 5 times
    Ronan: 4 times
    Electro: 5 times
    Odin: 4 times including the upcoming Nov 18th event; I would assume he would not be an award again after that with the next 5* release due shortly thereafter

Shang-Chi: 3 times so far including the upcoming Simulator
    Ultron: 3 times so far including the upcoming Venom Bomb
    Gamora: 1 time
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    It's because we see things differently. You go by the number of times they appear in progression rewards but I used the number of times they are featured. All of us are correct. Shang Chi was featured 4 times but his shards were replaced by Gamora's.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    “Change is good…” hmmm….really looking forward to when the game Changes from not having Omega Red TO having Omega Red so I can hunt for that carbonadium synthesizer…
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 599 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mostly you want to know how many opportunities we have to get the progression shards. And if they are the 5E without having anything in progression, that does not count.
    But the count should include the initial release.
  • mdreyer93
    mdreyer93 Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    helix72 said:
    Yup that's correct.

Wasn't one of these runs where he was featured but he was not the progression shard reward (Fight for Wakanda he was featured but Gamora was the progression reward)? So he's only been the progression shard reward 3 times including the upcoming Simulator?

From my notes, if we look at the number of times the character was the progression shard reward, in order of release for 2021 I show:

It was around this time that boss events came back, which started some being cut back:

Wanda: 4 times
    Electro: 5 times
    Odin: 4 times including the upcoming Nov 18th event; I would assume he would not be an award again after that with the next 5* release due shortly thereafter

Shang-Chi: 3 times so far including the upcoming Simulator
    Ultron: 3 times so far including the upcoming Venom Bomb
    Gamora: 1 time
    I've been tracking this too, since Heimdall, but my numbers are slightly different. I have:

Heimdall: 5 times
    Deadpool: 5 times
    Magneto: 5 times
    Adam Warlock: 4 times
    Scarlet Witch: 4 times
    Electro: 4 times
    Odin: 5 times (including upcoming event)

Maybe one of us switched Electro and Odin at some point? Though the Odin shards I've earned match with my record so far.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    The reason why I count replacement shards is because latest 5* has a fixed number of features in 5* essential before they rotate out. I think it's 5 times. In this case, we know that Shang Chi will be featured one more time before he leaves Latest.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When should the teaser info on the new 5 get released?

For their abilities and stuff.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The character isn't due out until next Thursday, depends on what they want to do, really. But I wouldn't expect anything until next week.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Sometimes the abstract teaser thread goes up today, but it isn’t consistent.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 599 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It is there now
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5 star Switch PVP is the worst thing ever especially since Colossus is boosted too.

Hard skip 
  • MackDan1
    MackDan1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    We getting the weekly update?