Nodes of Power “Standard Booster” reward includes non-Standard cards [Investigating]

Options
Bubbles_CS
Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
Playing through Nodes of Power, I earned a reward pack described as “Basic Booster (Standard)”. I am used to receiving a three-card pack with only cards in the current standard rotation that appears on the “Free Boosters” section at the bottom of the vault (where the free every-six-hour boosters appear). Today’s pack appeared in the “Standard Boosters” section at the top of the vault. I have two ELD-STX Standard Boosters and one ORI, ELD-AFR Standard Booster. The reward pack appeared in the first (ELD-STX) Standard Booster section but didn’t have the “guarantee non-duplicate” text. When I opened the pack I received five cards: three ORI, one THB and another legacy card. ORI isn’t in this type of pack, and THB isn’t standard legal, so something’s up.

Please provide Standard-legal cards only as advertised.

Comments

• Skurwyknator
    Skurwyknator Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Basically I think that the Standard Booster Pack should be updated along with new Standard, except that I see nothing wrong with this pack
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Basically I think that the Standard Booster Pack should be updated along with new Standard, except that I see nothing wrong with this pack
    What is wrong with it is primarily that it doesn’t include the last two sets, which are the most valuable to me, and my chances of getting other cards in standard are diluted by legacy cards, not to mention the false advertising.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.